+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Kornroll

Jul 15, 2021
Hello, Need help filling out the IMM 0008 form. I have two questions,

1. Current country of residence - It asks for status and the dates. I came to Canada in 2021 as a student, but now my status is worker (PGWP). So for status, I put worker. Now, what should I put as start date and end date? Would start date be the day I entered as a student. and End date be the date my PGWP will expire?

2. Previous countries of residence. - I lived in the USA as an international student. It asks for the start and end date of my immigration status, yet the guide says to put the dates you lived in the country. So, do I put the dates I actually entered the USA for the first time and left for the last time? Or do I put the issue date and expiration date of my US visa?

Thanks to anyone who was in a similar situation, this process is a bit confusing

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hello, Need help filling out the IMM 0008 form. I have two questions,

1. Current country of residence - It asks for status and the dates. I came to Canada in 2021 as a student, but now my status is worker (PGWP). So for status, I put worker. Now, what should I put as start date and end date? Would start date be the day I entered as a student. and End date be the date my PGWP will expire?

2. Previous countries of residence. - I lived in the USA as an international student. It asks for the start and end date of my immigration status, yet the guide says to put the dates you lived in the country. So, do I put the dates I actually entered the USA for the first time and left for the last time? Or do I put the issue date and expiration date of my US visa?

Thanks to anyone who was in a similar situation, this process is a bit confusing
1. Put in the dates of your current immigration status document(i.e issue and expiry date on you PGWP), since it says to put in the "current" status. Student was your former status.
2. My suggestion would be to put in the dates on the document (i.e issue and expiry dates on your status document). To be more confident, I would suggest you attach a separate sheet to clarify your entry/exit dates. I am pretty sure, you have to include the dates of all addresses that you have lived for past ... yrs in a separate form, and that should indicate them of when you entered and exited US anyways. But more information will not harm imo.

Last edited:

jatinaroray2k

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Hi. I applied for Ontario PNP - Master stream on Dec 1, 2022, and received my AoR on Feb 2, 2023—no updates since then.
Can I do an upfront medical exam before getting the Medical Request to make the process faster? Or do I need to wait until receiving the request?
Even though I can't see much movement in terms of medical exam pass on the spreadsheet....

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
hey guys,

i applied on 23rd june 2022 and MP on 14th dec with PAL on the same day but there’s no update after that. Its been over 3 months and I can’t wait anymore. is there anyone with same situation?

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
hey guys,

i applied on 23rd june 2022 and MP on 14th dec with PAL on the same day but there’s no update after that. Its been over 3 months and I can’t wait anymore. is there anyone with same situation?
Almost same timeline just AR on 28th May 2022, MP 10th & PAL 13th Dec. no update since then.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
hey guys,

Same here, no update as well. You submitted your application a few days before me, we have almost the same timeline. What does your application tracker shows? Mine is stuck at "updated: March 20, 2023".

Also, anybody here who applied for WP using their WPSL from their PNP nomination? I applied in Sept 2022, but there's no movement whatsoever. Luckily, I qualified for the new temp policy on PGWP extension...

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
Same here, no update as well. You submitted your application a few days before me, we have almost the same timeline. What does your application tracker shows? Mine is stuck at "updated: March 20, 2023".

Also, anybody here who applied for WP using their WPSL from their PNP nomination? I applied in Sept 2022, but there's no movement whatsoever. Luckily, I qualified for the new temp policy on PGWP extension...
I doesn't have any update since December 13th.

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Update:
Portal 1: 24 March
Portal 2: 27 March
eCOPR: 30 March

16 months federal processing in total.
Many congratulations. A friend of mine has the same timeline. He is still waiting for his PR card. Did you get it yet?

Also which province did you apply through and what were the previous updates like applied date AOR, MP etc etc.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Many congratulations. A friend of mine has the same timeline. He is still waiting for his PR card. Did you get it yet?

Also which province did you apply through and what were the previous updates like applied date AOR, MP etc etc.
Hi - Thank you. I am stil waiting for my PR card too. I think it will take at least one month, according to the processing times from IRCC. I applid from Ontario - my compete timeine is on my signature :)