Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
Just received new documents request ,newly completed background form for me and my wife , Cv/resume for both of us and military records .(I’m from Ukraine )

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
You see PAL in GCKEY account? Is that in the account message section ? and by any chance did you happen to see any ghost update before your PAL? My timeline is quite similar to yours but I haven't received PAL yet.. last update for me is MP in Dec 2022.
There was a ghost update for sure, and the PAL was found in the message section. But I haven't received MP yet.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020

fara.j

Feb 9, 2023
Hello guys. I'm quite new on this path and I just received my AOR last week.
My question is that should I wait to get a medical request or do I need to take it without any notice? I haven't done any medical exams yet.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hello guys. I'm quite new on this path and I just received my AOR last week.
My question is that should I wait to get a medical request or do I need to take it without any notice? I haven't done any medical exams yet.
Refer to this link here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

After you submit your application:
We’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam done.

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
There is a news from IRCC, which is about the application tracker for Express Entry and PNP candidates.
Anyone trying to use it?

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Please advise based on your best knowledge on timeline and next process in PNP non express entry for Permanent residency approval for inland applicant in Ontario Province. I am currently at status below:

AR - June 2022
AOR &ADR - Nov 6 2022
ADR submitted - Nov 15 2022
PAL - Jan 21 2023
MR - Jan 24 2023
MEdical completed - Jan 24 2023
MP - Feb 7
Based on my discussion with IRCC customer service today, they see my eligibility passed, Medical passed and executive suggest that give office some time to send you next step. My file is with Sydney office right now. But background check still in process.

what would be the next step and timeline as per your best knowledge. Please suggest, thank you!

Reactions: srth12

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi guys, I see we have lots of new applicants commenting and getting nervous.

I'd like to assure you that I am the most anxious, nervous and awkwardly confident-but-also-not-confident person in the world. I strongly believe that if there is one person who will get deported or refused, it's me. With all that being said, I got portal 1. LOL! All I had to do was wait quietly and enjoy my life in the meanwhile.

So can I suggest getting your mind out of warp drive. Just log-in once per day and leave it at that - you'll KNOW when there's an update, and you KNOW when you'll get portal because it comes with a letter and "IRCC PR PORTAL" as the sender.

Economist06

Jul 13, 2022
I just linked My PNP non-express PR application to IRCC webpage. I wonder if AOR comes after linking it to IRCC or the order is different in my application.

Jan 23, 2023
Hi,

It can take a long time for a paper application. From receipt of application to ECPOR was 44 Months. So don't panic You will see a fair few phantom updates. This is normal. I had to re supply a number of documents at the end as they wanted to confirm there had been no changes. A number of the updates did not show up in the portal till I got the eCPOR.

AOR June 2019
PAL Nov 2020
ML Feb 2021
RFI 1 Sept 2022
RFI 2 Oct 2022
RFI 3 Nov 2022
Medical and Back ground went though some time November 2022
Portal 1 Dec 16 2022
Portal 2 Dec 29 2022
ECPOR Jan 16 2023

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
I submitted my GCMS request through another channel, but also re-sent my request to ATIP-AIPRP email. I am waiting for the notes since October/November.

Again, automatic reply: IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in responding to all requests under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act, as well as any emails sent to this email address, during this period.

What do you think, what exceptional measures are they applying to prevent the spreading of NOVEL Covid in 2023? Is covid still considered a novel virus? Are they still wearing masks? Alternate office days? I thought they were working from home, no? By now they should already be in the office.
My comments are obviously sarcastic because besides waiting for the officer to look at my documents, I haven't found a job yet. Imagine my frustration. I also have nothing better to do than hang on this forum.

• Haha
Reactions: SCW

parameter

Feb 7, 2023
I submitted my GCMS request through another channel, but also re-sent my request to ATIP-AIPRP email. I am waiting for the notes since October/November.

Again, automatic reply: IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in responding to all requests under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act, as well as any emails sent to this email address, during this period.

What do you think, what exceptional measures are they applying to prevent the spreading of NOVEL Covid in 2023? Is covid still considered a novel virus? Are they still wearing masks? Alternate office days? I thought they were working from home, no? By now they should already be in the office.
My comments are obviously sarcastic because besides waiting for the officer to look at my documents, I haven't found a job yet. Imagine my frustration. I also have nothing better to do than hang on this forum.
Hi there
It will be affected to our pnp immigration as well?? Or only affects to just G-note things??
Anyone knows about that??