+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
that email says that IRCC case worker will send me a message with further information. what information will I receive, does anyone know it?

I got something like this:

Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada!

IRCC has uploaded a copy of your electronic Confirmation of Permanent Residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status. You will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card to be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the PR Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Instructions for your eCoPR document:

· Verify the information on your eCoPR document. If you find any errors on your eCoPR, you must submit a request to amend information.

· Please be advised that there are limited characters to display on the eCoPR. There may be birthplaces or names on your eCoPR that are not displayed in its entirety (e.g., “Punj” vs. “Punjab”). The full information is correctly entered in our system.

· Print your eCoPR document and keep it in a safe place as you will be able to claim your Old Age Security (OAS) benefits upon retiring. Even if you become a Canadian citizen, the Government of Canada may request your eCoPR document.

· You will have 30 days to print your eCoPR. After 30 days, it will no longer be accessible to you.

· The eCoPR has two pages. By hand, using a wet signature, sign and date the CLIENT COPY of the eCoPR document, below the Immigration Officer’s electronic signature. Your signature and date will not be accepted in an electronic format.

You can apply for the following documents with your eCoPR document:

· Social Insurance Number (SIN):

The SIN is a nine-digit number that you need to work in Canada or to have access to government programs and benefits. Submit a SIN application online within a secure and protected environment using the eSIN portal.

If you plan on visiting a Service Canada Centre, requests for in-person appointments can be made by filling out the service request form.

· Health card:

Visit our website to find more information on how to obtain your health card.

· Driver’s licence:

Visit our website to find more information on how to obtain your driver’s licence.

· Provincial or territorial identity card:

Visit your provincial or territorial website to find more information on how to obtain your provincial or territorial identity card.

Important information:

· For PR card processing times please visit our website. Please be advised that the estimated processing time does not account for shipping, including any possible shipping delays. If you still have not received your PR card after waiting at least six weeks longer than the normal processing time, you may submit a solemn declaration.

· Please be advised that the status in the PR Confirmation Portal will continue to display as “Ready for Review” until your PR card is sent to the address you requested.

· Your eCoPR is not a valid travel document. You must wait for your PR card before leaving Canada.

· Your PR card can be used to show that you have PR status in Canada. If you travel outside Canada, you will need to show your card and your passport when you come back on a commercial carrier (e.g., airplane, boat, train, bus). PRs travelling outside Canada without a valid PR card need to apply for a permanent resident travel document (PRTD) before returning to Canada with a commercial carrier.

· In order to maintain your PR status, you must live in Canada for a minimum of two out of five years, or:

· if you are abroad with a Canadian citizen who is your spouse, or in the case of a child, with a parent who is a Canadian citizen, or

· if you are working abroad for a Canadian company.

· It is important to track your absences from Canada for your PR card renew application, or in the event that you apply for citizenship. Your first PR card will come with a travel journal.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
awesome- so happy for ya!
i got ecopr email stating like this

Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will send you a message with further information; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.

Your electronic Confirmation of Permanent Resident (eCoPR) is available to download in your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To access your eCoPR, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada

much simpler one than what you received.
my ecopr was issued at Etobicoke, transfered from Calgary. is this the reason? I believe that i will receive the rest of the information with the next email. does anyone receive the same statement like me?

Reactions: Hope2022 and DrWish

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
i got ecopr email stating like this

Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will send you a message with further information; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.

Your electronic Confirmation of Permanent Resident (eCoPR) is available to download in your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To access your eCoPR, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada

much simpler one than what you received.
my ecopr was issued at Etobicoke, transfered from Calgary. is this the reason? I believe that i will receive the rest of the information with the next email. does anyone receive the same statement like me?
yeah, got that one too- the longer one above was the "message" I got from an IRCC case officer. It's all fluff really. Roll on the PR cards!

It's good to see they are moving files from Calgary to other VO's to speed up the eCOPR process. Mine's remained in Calgary

Reactions: SCW and CampbellR

parameter

Feb 7, 2023
Hello there, are there anyone same as my time line?? I got pal Nov 21 2022 after then there is no update at all.. feels like stuck

AR April 04 2022
Aor Oct 5 2022
MP, PAL all together Nov 20 2022

no more update still..
I checked the g-note. other than security section, all passed but i recently called ircc, they said still working on Info sharing.. i dont know g note says "complete" anyway... when can i expect the portal1 ... i am waiting..

Last edited:

Hope2022

Apr 24, 2022
You are waiting for ADR review since November??? Shit, that's not good.
Mine is still in Sydney - at least ADR letter was signed by them
Many thanks, Red Tree, for sharing! It looks like I get stuck at this office. Sydney has a hundred of works to do. Why they don't transfer my application for the secondary office. Anyway, we should be patient....

Reactions: srth12 and RedTree

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
yeah, got that one too- the longer one above was the "message" I got from an IRCC case officer. It's all fluff really. Roll on the PR cards!

It's good to see they are moving files from Calgary to other VO's to speed up the eCOPR process. Mine's remained in Calgary
when did you receive the the longer one after the short one?

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Many thanks, Red Tree, for sharing! It looks like I get stuck at this office. Sydney has a hundred of works to do. Why they don't transfer my application for the secondary office. Anyway, we should be patient....
It worries me, there are many people with ADRs that haven't got portal yet. I will wait until early March, when it will be approx. one year since I applied. I think after that I will contact MP. You should try the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hope2022

lekker141

Nov 11, 2020
Good Morning,

I've been going through this thread in the last couple of weeks and all the shared information is very helpful; I applied this week to the OINP - International Students Stream and I'm optimistic I will be nominated, so I want to start preparing my application is there any recommended thread related to the application process, avoid mistakes, etc, would you suggest to hire a consultant to prepare/review the documentation? I know this might not be the right place to ask this but all guidance and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Anastasiia1234

Jan 27, 2023
hi guys, can somebody please help me, maybe someone was in the same situation. I applied for PR with provincial nomination (non-express) on April 12, 2022. Still haven't received the ROA. My work permit expires this May, and to apply for BOWP I need the ROA letter. what should I do in this situation?

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
hi guys, can somebody please help me, maybe someone was in the same situation. I applied for PR with provincial nomination (non-express) on April 12, 2022. Still haven't received the ROA. My work permit expires this May, and to apply for BOWP I need the ROA letter. what should I do in this situation?
do you mean the AOR letter? What province have nominated you?

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
omg lol, yes, I mean AOR, province is Manitoba
If you are employed, some provinces can issue a work permit support letter that allows you to apply for a work permit from IRCC without the need for a LMIA (assuming that you don't have it) or AOR. In case of Manitoba I found this - https://immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/policies/wpsl/ . Check if you are eligible for it. If you are not employed or not eligible, just wait for the AOR. I'm 95% sure you'll receive it by May.