+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Thanks ! so its about the email and not the portal.
Those emails let you give your details to ircc to create a new case under your existing online account which you submited your application. Is a portal email your next stage?

mnorouzi

Feb 6, 2023
Do we have any outland applicants who passed the security check and still waiting? Can you please share your timeline?

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
i got a dumb question. Are we allowed to visit other provinces for holidays / vacation and shit after getting the pr card? afaik provinces keep track of flights and stuff, no idea

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
i got a dumb question. Are we allowed to visit other provinces for holidays / vacation and shit after getting the pr card? afaik provinces keep track of flights and stuff, no idea
lol of course you can and you could at any given moment. travelling doesn't change the fact that you are a resident of NL. Only staying somewhere over 3-6 months (depending on the province) does. And the provinces definitely don't track your flights.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

nikhilraju

Nov 24, 2022
Yea, some lucky ppl goes to Portal 2 now. But, some or may be many are not having update yet.
It's a waiting game, Right? Or Anything else we can do?
We dont need to do anything..just wait and i hope within 2 months we gonna get some updates..there should be a waiting time becoz the program timeline is around 20 months..

Reactions: poekong

Vaibhav Bhate

Mar 27, 2022
Hi. I have also received a nomination under OINP Master Stream. What all forms do we need to fill out?
I have applied for my PCC. Do I have to appear for medicals?

TIA
Vaibhav

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi. I have also received a nomination under OINP Master Stream. What all forms do we need to fill out?
I have applied for my PCC. Do I have to appear for medicals?

TIA
Vaibhav
Create an account in the Online Portal system and choose your application type and it will give you a checklist - https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

You've got a Master's degree so a bit of research now will help you a long way in Canada, esp in the job market.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Will my biometrics, given during TRV in 2019 be valid for PR application in 2022? It say it is VALID until 2029 in GCKey account, but the 2019 biometrics letter says:
  • Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above.
Do I need to give it? Anyone please..... Thanks