+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hello there, are there anyone same as my time line?? I got pal Nov 21 2022 after then there is no update at all.. feels like stuck

AR April 04 2022
Aor Oct 5 2022
MP, PAL all together Nov 20 2022

no more update still..
I checked the g-note. other than security section, all passed but i recently called ircc, they said still working on Info sharing.. i dont know g note says "complete" anyway... when can i expect the portal1 ... i am waiting..
Quite similar timeline
AR May 6
AOR Sep 28
MP PAL Nov 15/17

called IRCC, security not started , info sharing in process...

What is your secondary office?

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Anyone know anything about Ottawa VO?
My security got stuck since Nov, not even started...
and I heard it usually takes 3-4 months to complete the security.... is that true?

Thanks guys!

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Referring to this link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices.html

I didn't see any CPC in Calgary. But I have heard of some cases processing in secondary VO - Calgary. So is there any CPC in Calgary? or not?

Thanks!
I believe the Calgary office is a support function dedicated to processing and issuing COPRs/portals, as is the case with Montreal. That being said, the IRCC website may also be out of date - there is no mention of Whitehorse, which is a CPC for RNIP applications. Nor the mention of Niagara Falls, which either is a CPC for H&C or a portal issuance office for H&C applications.

If you look at what they say about CPC-Ottawa, it processes: "In-Canada applications submitted online."

So it's possibly the case that all inland applications have been processed in Ottawa all this time, while AORs are done only at Sydney.

Reactions: yslyslysl

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
I just checked my CIC account and saw PAL from yesterday Feb 07. I am surprised as there was no email notification. Is it supposed to send you an email if there are any updates to your application?
There are no ADR requests and medical still says no need for a medical exam (I believe I am exempted, old medical). According to the sheet, it seems that IRCC becomes pretty consistent with the processing time of AOR, MP and PAL for recent applications.
Anyways, it is good to know that my application is moving. Cheers, guys!

Reactions: verca and Hope2022

Hope2022

Apr 24, 2022
hi guys, can somebody please help me, maybe someone was in the same situation. I applied for PR with provincial nomination (non-express) on April 12, 2022. Still haven't received the ROA. My work permit expires this May, and to apply for BOWP I need the ROA letter. what should I do in this situation?
It is better if you got AOR. However, you can apply BOWP with your nomination certificate of your province. Remember to explain that you did apply PR and still waiting, attach with IRCC automated email confirming you applied your PR application (with receipt of payment). It should be fine. You may contact with your PNP to ask for their reference letter (if any). Please apply your WP before it expires, it should be fine.

parameter

Feb 7, 2023
Quite similar timeline
AR May 6
AOR Sep 28
MP PAL Nov 15/17

called IRCC, security not started , info sharing in process...

What is your secondary office?
hi there

my secondary office is Ottawa.... ha... it is so so slow and then i am same as your processing now.
Ircc said Security not started. info sharing is still working on (Gnote said "complete")

Is there anyone who your application is processing at Ottawa office?

My friend submitted his application on April and then now is portal2, his office is Winnipeg office.

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
hi there

my secondary office is Ottawa.... ha... it is so so slow and then i am same as your processing now.
Ircc said Security not started. info sharing is still working on (Gnote said "complete")

Is there anyone who your application is processing at Ottawa office?

My friend submitted his application on April and then now is portal2, his office is Winnipeg office.
How long have you waited for your Gnotes?

Some of my friend have their processing office in Calgary and they got portal in 10-12 months since AR.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
How long have you waited for your Gnotes?

Some of my friend have their processing office in Calgary and they got portal in 10-12 months since AR.
Okay you need to sit down. FYI March applicants just started getting portals, and you applied in May. Most people appear to getting their approvals between 10-13 months, while IRCC is giving some particular applicants special treatment of 2-9 month processing times because they've been deemed high priority by the Minister. Given you applied in May, you need to be expecting P1 at around late March/April. There is absolutely no point in you playing for GCMS notes because you're way inside the standard processing time.

After PAL your file is forwarded to CSIS and there is an enormous queue of them getting processed for security checks. It usually takes 2-3 months on just that step alone.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I just checked my CIC account and saw PAL from yesterday Feb 07. I am surprised as there was no email notification. Is it supposed to send you an email if there are any updates to your application?
There are no ADR requests and medical still says no need for a medical exam (I believe I am exempted, old medical). According to the sheet, it seems that IRCC becomes pretty consistent with the processing time of AOR, MP and PAL for recent applications.
Anyways, it is good to know that my application is moving. Cheers, guys!

You see PAL in GCKEY account? Is that in the account message section ? and by any chance did you happen to see any ghost update before your PAL? My timeline is quite similar to yours but I haven't received PAL yet.. last update for me is MP in Dec 2022.

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Okay you need to sit down. FYI March applicants just started getting portals, and you applied in May. Most people appear to getting their approvals between 10-13 months, while IRCC is giving some particular applicants special treatment of 2-9 month processing times because they've been deemed high priority by the Minister. Given you applied in May, you need to be expecting P1 at around late March/April. There is absolutely no point in you playing for GCMS notes because you're way inside the standard processing time.

After PAL your file is forwarded to CSIS and there is an enormous queue of them getting processed for security checks. It usually takes 2-3 months on just that step alone.
Yes you are right.... I am a bit too anxious, especially after I called IRCC and the agent told me the security not even started since Nov... There will be another long wait I guess....

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
I just received 3 emails from ircc saying documents have been received , nothing on account itself when I checked .
Request for documents was Dec1 and I submitted them next day and already received email like this .
Does this mean they are working on my file if ghosts email like this come in ?