+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
woah- hasn't there been people waiting for eCOPR with Montreal as their VO since October/November? Something is fundamentally broken in how IRCC are processing applications
He mentioned he was a cook for Newfoundland.

TBH I don't think I'll be celebrating when I get my PR - the inequitable and disorderly process has taken the fun out of Canada for me. I was previously going to have a nice party with my friends/colleagues at one of my favourite bars and now I'm just like "meh". The wait times are one thing, but to see so many people jump the queue with suspicious preferential treatment, just doesn't smell right to me.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
He mentioned he was a cook for Newfoundland.

TBH I don't think I'll be celebrating when I get my PR - the inequitable and disorderly process has taken the fun out of Canada for me. I was previously going to have a nice party with my friends/colleagues at one of my favourite bars and now I'm just like "meh".
yeah, i'm in the same boat tbh- seeing people who applied way back in 2020/2021 still nowhere near getting their PR whether it's inland/outland applicants has really shown how disorderly and unfair the system is. It's clear that which cases outside of express entry get worked on is extremely random rather than being done in order of receipt.

Reactions: EmanSkyeSeth

Maria Odette

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
People from Newfoundland are having their PR process expedited, there was a departmental memo disclosed by some twitter lawyers that confirm this was/is? an official IRCC policy.

I find it more revolting the EE people getting their PRs in 2 mo, considering our applications should take LESS work from an immigration officer (they do not have to verify documentation proving our CRS points) and we are the largest economic cohort now (so we should have more resources allocated to our stream)

Last edited:

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
People from Newfoundland are having their PR process expedited, there was a departmental memo disclosed by some twitter lawyers that confirm this was/is? an official IRCC policy.

I find it more revolting the EE people getting their PRs in 2 mo, considering our applications should take LESS work from an immigration officer (they do not have to verify documentation proving our CRS points) and we are the largest economic cohort now (so we should have more resources allocated to our stream)
it honestly feels to me that the Canadian immigration system needs a wholescale overhaul- express entry as a concept probably should be done away with except for the most in-demand job/immigration requirements.

Whilst it's true that COVID had a bad impact on IRCC's ability to function efficiently there was some poor decision making on the immigration ministers part that has caused such a giant backlog to grow which has probably put a shit ton of pressure on case officers,etc... as well as extra stress on applicants.

Jul 16, 2022
Hello guys,

I have received my nomination letter(masters stream) and preparing documents to apply to IRCC. I am confused in one document “Proof of physical presence in Canada”. I can’t find any information related to it either in document checklist or information guide.Does any one know what to upload here?
Thanks in advance

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022

Right? That pisses me off so much, especially in the case that many PNP nominees are already inland and working - whereas some person who has NEVER set foot in Canada just gets magically approved in PR in 18 days - 2 mo.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
it honestly feels to me that the Canadian immigration system needs a wholescale overhaul- express entry as a concept probably should be done away with except for the most in-demand job/immigration requirements.

Whilst it's true that COVID had a bad impact on IRCC's ability to function efficiently there was some poor decision making on the immigration ministers part that has caused such a giant backlog to grow which has probably put a shit ton of pressure on case officers,etc... as well as extra stress on applicants.
Just stumble upon this "news". But I doubt any substantial overhaul will ever happen even if someone sacrifices him/herself to the temple of the hypocritical bureaucrats for real. It's like we are living in the world of the old British political satire comedy Yes, Minister. Fortunately, it's not the world of Nineteen Eighty-Four(, yet). lol
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/refugee-stabs-herself-with-knife-in-front-of-federal-official-amid-desperate-plea-for-housing-1.6138287

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Just stumble upon this "news". But I doubt any substantial overhaul will ever happen even if someone sacrifices him/herself to the temple of the hypocritical bureaucrats for real. It's like we are living in the world of the old British political satire comedy Yes, Minister. Fortunately, it's not the world of Nineteen Eighty-Four(, yet). lol
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/refugee-stabs-herself-with-knife-in-front-of-federal-official-amid-desperate-plea-for-housing-1.6138287
fuck that's a horrible story, come to Canada to escape a horrible situation and then get dumped in some likely very terrible and out of the way of everything part of Toronto.

Redmi

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi,

Could someone please confirm the IRCC total fees for NON EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAM

Is this total correct for 2 adults and 1 child ?

$3130.00 ( $1365 * 2 for two adults and 1 Child $230.00 and Biometrics for Family of 3 is $170.00 = TOTAL $3130.00

Sami88

Aug 14, 2022
Hello,
Does anyone know if pregnancy causes the application to be on hold? My wife and I passed our medical examination. However, through communication with MP's office, we found out our application is put on hold because of my wife's pregnancy.

azer89

Jan 13, 2023
Hello guys,

I have received my nomination letter(masters stream) and preparing documents to apply to IRCC. I am confused in one document “Proof of physical presence in Canada”. I can’t find any information related to it either in document checklist or information guide.Does any one know what to upload here?
Thanks in advance
You can upload hydro bills, apartment lease, paystubs, etc.

cvtienbk2012

Aug 20, 2022
Hi. I have a question. Can I change my job after I receive my aor and pass my medical examination? Right now I am waiting for portal 1 but still don’t have any new yet.
thanks because I am very bored my currently job, I am sick with my employer

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi. I have a question. Can I change my job after I receive my aor and pass my medical examination? Right now I am waiting for portal 1 but still don’t have any new yet.
thanks because I am very bored my currently job, I am sick with my employer
If your work permit names your employer, then no. You need to wait till ECOPR to be safe.