+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
I received my ADR request today. Why they request same documents ? Also, Can anyone tell me of something i should be mindful of submitting these documents

Schedule A:
Additional Family Information:
IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels:
Letter of Employment:
2021 T4
Last 4 paystubs
Detailed bank statements,

Hi please advise, schedule A form do not have enough space to fill my history for 10 years.

what should I do in this case ? Thanks

edwinokosun

Aug 23, 2018
I just got my PNP. Can you let me know where exactly on the CIC page I should go to apply online for the PR? I would appreciate if you send me the steps to go into the new online portal.
Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to apply for any PNP without IELTS.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to apply for any PNP without IELTS.
It depends on the job you have and also the province's requirements under the immigration stream you're eligible for.

Basically if you already live in Canada and have a skilled job (usually office workers with degrees) and get nominated for that job, you don't need IELTs. If you work as a labourer, you generally need to take an English exam.

Reactions: edwinokosun

edwinokosun

Aug 23, 2018
I sincerely like to understand what you guys mean by non EE. Does it mean I won't need an express entry profile, I would just apply straight to the PNP? Also are there any PNP one can apply to directly that won't require IELTS?

edwinokosun

Aug 23, 2018
It depends on the job you have and also the province's requirements under the immigration stream you're eligible for.

Basically if you already live in Canada and have a skilled job (usually office workers with degrees) and get nominated for that job, you don't need IELTs. If you work as a labourer, you generally need to take an English exam.
Thanks a lot

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I sincerely like to understand what you guys mean by non EE. Does it mean I won't need an express entry profile, I would just apply straight to the PNP? Also are there any PNP one can apply to directly that won't require IELTS?
I guess by now you already know whether your occupation requires IELTS or not based on your NOC/TEER grade for PR.

Non EE simply means non-express entry. As the name suggests, PR file processing in the non express entry streams is super slow than PR file processing in express entry.

There is also PNP-EE programs/stream (PNP express entry) in which you are rewarded with 600 additional points to your existing CRS and eventually get ITA to apply for PR when draw takes place.

You can still have profile in express entry pool, the system will rank you among others based on your credentials and information you input.

If you received PNP nomination in non-express stream, or in PNP EE or any of the express entry streams (like CEC/FWS etc), you submit your application to IRCC. They make the final decision on PR.

Oryx05

Apr 29, 2022
Here is my Timeline.

BC PNP-Non Express entry
Submitted PR application in the online portal - December 14, 2021
TFN generated(after 4 months of follow-up)- April 29, 2022
AOR generated- August 2, 2022
Medical requested- August 4, 2022
Medical Completed - August 5, 2022
I called IRCC to know the status after medicals were submitted and they confirmed medicals got passed, Criminality and Review of eligibility had not yet started. Not sure what's happening with IRCC, whenever I call them they tell me only one answer we are within the standard processing time which is 24 or 26 months. Fed up with the processing efficiency of IRCC.
Which number you used to call IRCC? I cannot seem to get through

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Just saw a guy in the paper PNP thread with an AR of March 29 2022 get portal 1 today. Absolutely farce. I don't know how to channel my rage right now because there is no-one I can complain to and will actually do something about it.
Some guy getting PR in whatever timeline and you get mad AF? I know right.. though back in head again after sometime it's like seriously WTF? How did that happen.. I too think in similar lines when I read such posts, but then I stop there and do not over think that hurts my brain.

You know when you get your PR (which I believe you eventually will get at some point sooner or later) you will realise that all this rage, stress, anxiety was nothing but waste of mental energy that impacts daily mood, might had also triggered some harmful chemicals in brain to some extend. You're smart guy - you probably know all this, no point taking all the stress. Instead enjoy time with dear ones, that will help and will have good memories than to think of IRCC.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
He mentioned he was a cook for Newfoundland.

TBH I don't think I'll be celebrating when I get my PR - the inequitable and disorderly process has taken the fun out of Canada for me. I was previously going to have a nice party with my friends/colleagues at one of my favourite bars and now I'm just like "meh". The wait times are one thing, but to see so many people jump the queue with suspicious preferential treatment, just doesn't smell right to me.
I read that IRCC took a policy decision to prioritize applicants from the Atlantic Provinces!

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I received my ADR request today. Why they request same documents ? Also, Can anyone tell me of something i should be mindful of submitting these documents

Schedule A:
Additional Family Information:
IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels:
Letter of Employment:
2021 T4
Last 4 paystubs
Detailed bank statements,
They asked me for the same docs - No idea why IRCC wants the same forms, such as additional family info unless they think we have had changes to our families since submission. Don't look for logic or meaning in IRCC action; there often are none, or they are known only to the policy makers.
Upload all the docs they ask for and fill out the forms carefully, double check and triple check to make sure that your forms are accurate and that you follow the advice in the ADR letter since sometimes there may be specific instructions that differ from the general instructions for the form you are filling. Good luck with everything.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I read that IRCC took a policy decision to prioritize applicants from the Atlantic Provinces!
This actually is untrue or not completely true. I've had people from the Atlantic contact me waiting since 2020 & 2021. Meanwhile, if you look at the data sheet, an SINP nominee applied in Oct 22 and just received portal. At the end of the day it seems our luck is determined by our VO and officer.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge