+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SCW

Aug 22, 2018

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I don't despite the authenticity of the document, but the contents of it are a lie. IRCC is lying.

"Read the first line in the second bullet point: "The order in which applications are processed is determined by a variety of factors, but is mostly governed by the First in/First out (FIFO) principle."

Oh really?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I don't despite the authenticity of the document, but the contents of it are a lie. IRCC is lying.

"Read the first line in the second bullet point: "The order in which applications are processed is determined by a variety of factors, but is mostly governed by the First in/First out (FIFO) principle."

Oh really?
yeah, it predominantly seems governed by random number generation within a given stream.

Reading through the lawyers twitter feed is interesting, as you get to see some insight in to some iffy shit IRCC leadership tells its staff to do including how they are meant to interact with MPs

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Anybody have idea what it means Document Name : SUBMISSIONS(required) in gckey account. Please help.
Hello - There should be an additional request letter in your MyCIC account that gives you details of what to upload. That is the usual procedure. Please check for such a letter.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
yeah, it predominantly seems governed by random number generation within a given stream.

Reading through the lawyers twitter feed is interesting, as you get to see some insight in to some iffy shit IRCC leadership tells its staff to do including how they are meant to interact with MPs
Yes, this lawyer periodically posts internal IRCC policy docs, that provide interesting insights into the official policy versions.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
Hello - There should be an additional request letter in your MyCIC account that gives you details of what to upload. That is the usual procedure. Please check for such a letter.
I have one request letter for my t4, pay stubs and employer letter, but the letter says I have to send the documents via the given email.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I have one request letter for my t4, pay stubs and employer letter, but the letter says I have to send the documents via the given email.
Are you sure? Read through the email carefully. The letter they sent me said I could email them the docs if I had no MyCIC account but recommended that I upload the requested docs to myCIC. If you received the ADR letter now, please take the time to read through it carefully since its crucial that you follow their instructions.

Reactions: geraldolvn

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
Are you sure? Read through the email carefully. The letter they sent me said I could email them the docs if I had no MyCIC account but recommended that I upload the requested docs to myCIC. If you received the ADR letter now, please take the time to read through it carefully since its crucial that you follow their instructions.
No the letter specifically says I need to send the specified documents via email. Not mentioning anything about uploading to GCkey account.

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
Please note that all documents/information requested must be legible and must be in either English or

French. Any document(s) not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. The

requested documents/information must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence.

Please send the above documents/information to our office via e-mail at: Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Please note that all documents/information requested must be legible and must be in either English or

French. Any document(s) not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. The

requested documents/information must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence.

Please send the above documents/information to our office via e-mail at: Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca.
If there is no information to the contrary, I would follow the instructions on the letter. I am not sure why they would have opened up the ADR slots on your MyCIC account. However, if there is an option to upload the documents to your account, I would upload the documents and email them, just to be on the safe side since IRCC does crazy things most of the time. Better to be safe with IRCC.

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
If there is no information to the contrary, I would follow the instructions on the letter. I am not sure why they would have opened up the ADR slots on your MyCIC account. However, if there is an option to upload the documents to your account, I would upload the documents and email them, just to be on the safe side since IRCC does crazy things most of the time. Better to be safe with IRCC.
The crazy part is when IRCC requested medical for my kid there was no option to submit it via MyCIC(did it through Webform) but now it's showing in my additional document section, not in my dependant(kid) section. Anyway thank you for the clarification. Like you said now I will combine it all together and will upload in Mycic also.

Reactions: Miracle2018 and SCW

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Had a call with IRCC CSC this morning to see what is going on with my portal 2 tech support request. They sent a message to Calgary last monday, but it seems that Calgary hasn't bothered reading it yet.... think I'm just gonna sit and wait this one out for a few weeks. It's honestly not worth the stress anymore.

I can't fault CSC at all, they've been super helpful but their hands are fairly tied- it just shows the complete dysfunction in how support requests are handled.

Last edited:

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Had a call with IRCC CSC this morning to see what is going on with my portal 2 tech support request. They sent a message to Calgary last monday, but it seems that Calgary hasn't bothered reading it yet.... think I'm just gonna sit and wait this one out for a few weeks. It's honestly not worth the stress anymore.

I can't fault CSC at all, they've been super helpful but their hands are fairly tied- it just shows the complete dysfunction in how support requests are handled.
We hope that Calgary sorts this out quickly for you!!! How frustrating.