+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

DTB2022

Jan 5, 2023
Hi Everyone, just wanted some advice on what could happen next from my timeline. I am asking because I see people who applied in Q1 2022 are beginning to receive their COPr. SHould I be doing anything different?

AR: March 16, 2022
AOR: Sept 10, 2022
ADR Request: Sept 10, 2022 (for spouse's police report)
ADR Review: Oct 27, 2022
PAL: Oct 28, 2022
MR: Nov 22, 2022
MP: Dec 5,2022

Current Status
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I haven’t heard anything else since Medical Passed on Dec 5, 2022. Do you know if I have received any P1 or P2 or ECOPR? What do you all think?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
PAL = Pre-arrival letter, which indicates you have passed eligibility criteria and no further information is generally required on your application

DM = decision made (usually approval of application)

ADR = additional document request, they will ask you for anything from re-completing forms, pay stubs, tax returns & employment letters to verify you're not lying on your application
Sorry if this is a n00b question...

I already received PAL. However my GCKey status still states reviewing eligibility:

Review of eligibility
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Do you think I received PAL in error?

My timeline below:

OINP International Student Stream Application - 3 December 2021
OINP Non-EE Nomination: 30 March 2022
Non-EE PR Application (online and inland): 3 July 2022
AOR : 3 November 2022
Linked to GCKey: 5 November 2022
BIL: 3 November 2022
BIL Enrollment: 21 November 2022
PAL: 09 December 2022
Medical Passed (old medical): 16 December 2022

TIA!

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020

I already received PAL. However my GCKey status still states reviewing eligibility:

Review of eligibility
Background check
Final decision

My timeline below:

TIA!

No error. Eligibility won’t update until decision made.

Lovepreet14

Feb 15, 2022
Is it normal that IRCC just requested the medical from my dependent not from me(main applicant)? We both are inland and we both did previous medical within 5 years

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Is it normal that IRCC just requested the medical from my dependent not from me(main applicant)? We both are inland and we both did previous medical within 5 years
Everything’s normal from IRCC… lol
Family of 4, done medical 2years ago. and I got medical request for my 4yo girl only.

Bushed

Jan 14, 2023
Hello! I am applying for PR (PNP) on the new online portal and I have a couple of questions.

1. for the photo requirements is it for my dependants (kids) only or all my family including parents, brothers and sisters? Also am I supposed to include my photo too?

2. Is there any form that I am supposed to print and hand sign? I saw someone say Schedule A should be hand signed.

Thank you.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I ended up having a call with my representative last night, she is drafting an email for my local MP. She said that Immigration lawyers have been complaining about the online system for months now, as they are also finding that the systems are glitchy and IRCC doesn't have the infrastructure to fully support it- response time even for lawyers from IRCC is really lengthy and like clients can often feel that requests are just being ignored. So it's not just us who are frustrated with how slow/unresponsive the system is- they've raised it with IRCC and effectively been brushed off.

Issues like the one I'm having where they forgot to send portal login credentials but created a case in the portal for me that I can't access should be a < 24 hr response time. Then there are the other things such as statuses or peoples applications not being accurately reflected in online systems shouldn't exist in this day and age- it's 2022 not 1993 when it comes to web technology.

In the past decade I've dealt with USCIS and the Swedish Migration Office and both were far better experiences than dealing with IRCC.

I think I might just be grumpy this morning :)
You have a legitimate reason to be grumpy.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Recently I got a ADR regarding my travel history, background information, family and employment letter. I have a query here as I’m a currently with two employers for whom I work at different timings. Do I need to give my two employers offer letter as part of ADR ?
PS: I’m nominated under post graduation stream not employer. Any insight into this will be appreciated
Recently I got a ADR regarding my travel history, background information, family and employment letter. I have a query here as I’m a currently with two employers for whom I work at different timings. Do I need to give my two employers offer letter as part of ADR ?
PS: I’m nominated under post graduation stream not employer. Any insight into this will be appreciated
If you, and preferably your employers, are based out of Ontario, then you should have no problem. IRCC asked me for more docs, including bank statements, credit card statements, pay slips and CRA T4s. If they ask you for these later on, they may have questions about where your income is coming from. The bottom line is you should disclose the information requested. I would not want to risk the consequences of non-disclosure. BTW - I too am a postgraduation OINP PNP applicant.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018

Review of eligibility
Background check
Final decision

My timeline below:

TIA!
No, PAL is meaningless. It does not signify anything in the process. I have not been able to find any info on the IRCC website explaining what threshold applicants have to cross to be issued one.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello,

Below is my timeline, Just wanted to know what are the updates on others

Applied: 23rd June 2022
AOR: November 24th October, 2022
Document Request: 2nd November 2022
Received Invitation to pre arrival services document: 13th December 2022
Medical Passed: 14th December 2022

**No update after that**

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello,

Below is my timeline, Just wanted to know what are the updates on others

Applied: 23rd June 2022
AOR: November 24th October, 2022
Document Request: 2nd November 2022
Received Invitation to pre arrival services document: 13th December 2022
Medical Passed: 14th December 2022

**No update after that**
Congratulations on getting so far in the process. Enter your timeline on this spreadsheet and you can monitor the progress of other applicants at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=0