+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I got aor, medical request and document request to submit recent employment letter and recent funds, I submitted. But medical is not submitted. Next they requested entire package, can someone tell me what is to send
Read your letter carefully and send what they've demanded. If they've asked for your SINP package, send them exactly what you send SINP.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I got aor, medical request and document request to submit recent employment letter and recent funds, I submitted. But medical is not submitted. Next they requested entire package, can someone tell me what is to send
For oinp/bc/sinp in graduate masters/phd or student stream, based on many previous posts from users and spreadsheet, it appears that after one gets AoR, they get ADR with paystubs, company/employment letter, t4, pof, bank statements sched etc. (this could be in some cases, just to ensure if you're still employed / have enough funds)

While we don't know what exactly the letters say, it would be good of you can paste some of the details here, and masking personal info, to understand what exactly packages mean. My wild guess is that If they are asking for "package", it seems that your application is maybe incomplete or some files got corrupted who knows how they handle (if online based) and hence they ask for package or maybe you sent paper based and they lost your package partially or something.

Last edited:

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
For oinp/bc/sinp in graduate masters/phd or student stream, based on many previous posts from users and spreadsheet, it appears that after one gets AoR, they get ADR with paystubs, company/employment letter, t4, pof, bank statements sched etc. (this could be in some cases, just to ensure if you're still employed / have enough funds)

While we don't know what exactly the letters say, it would be good of you can paste some of the details here, and masking personal info, to understand what exactly packages mean. My wild guess is that If they are asking for "package", it seems that your application is maybe incomplete or some files got corrupted who knows how they handle (if online based) and hence they ask for package or maybe you sent paper based and they lost your package partially or something.
I got requested that information 2 weeks after AOR. But it was not from IRCC but from BC PNP Anti-fraud Unit. Weird. LOL

Mandeep24

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I got AOR yesterday and for ADR they want me to send new Schedule A
Province - Saskatchewan
Applied to Federal- 25 October 2022
Program- hard to fill pilot program
AOR date - 15 December

what is average time for PR after getting AOR? Anyone know?

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
I don't think there would be applied to new files where it is much faster to get AOR after AR. Except very lucky and very unlucky applications, the amount of time from AR to COPR would be at least one year from past experiences.
from AOR to Portal 1 should be like 4-5 months + AR. I don't see why they would want to keep an application lodged in their system for over 5 months (after AOR), specially Non-EE PNPs whose eligibilities are automatically passed.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
from AOR to Portal 1 should be like 4-5 months + AR. I don't see why they would want to keep an application lodged in their system for over 5 months (after AOR), specially Non-EE PNPs whose eligibilities are automatically passed.
why? bcz they can;)(or maybe bcz they can't—do their job properly lol
It was the case before the pandemic when AOR was issued 3~6 mo after AR, that the average total processing time (AR~copr) is 12 mo+

with such a vast overhead backlog, unless they choose to skip those earlier in the queue AGAIN, it's hard to believe it's still 4 mo.

Last edited: