+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Yeah, it is weird. But it comes from an investigator of the BC Fraud Prevention department. I guess maybe it was because I got my nomination while on implied status. But they ask for bank statements and paystubs which makes it mind-boggling.
Can you post the full letter, obviously redacting your personal details? Also how did you get your nomination on implied status? What made your implied status valid? Because you would have either needed an LMIA before your work permit expired, or you would have needed a work permit support letter which is typically provided at the same time or after receiving your nomination certificate.

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
Can you post the full letter, obviously redacting your personal details? Also how did you get your nomination on implied status? What made your implied status valid? Because you would have either needed an LMIA before your work permit expired, or you would have needed a work permit support letter which is typically provided at the same time or after receiving your nomination certificate.
I applied for nomination right after graduation while waiting on PGWP. So I was on implied status, but it was valid

The email seems legit. With the correct nomination certificate number and all contact details. Just submitting all the documents through email makes me wonder. Here is what they ask for:

• Copies of your last three months of wage statements
  • Bank statements including credit card statements from the last three months
  • A copy of your current work permit or documentation showing your application was submitted
  • If you have already submitted your application for permanent residence, please provide documentation showing your application was submitted

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I applied for nomination right after graduation while waiting on PGWP. So I was on implied status, but it was valid

The email seems legit. With the correct nomination certificate number and all contact details. Just submitting all the documents through email makes me wonder. Here is what they ask for:

• Copies of your last three months of wage statements
  • Bank statements including credit card statements from the last three months
  • A copy of your current work permit or documentation showing your application was submitted
  • If you have already submitted your application for permanent residence, please provide documentation showing your application was submitted
What is the context? Did they state they wanted this documentation for a specific reason? I wonder if somebody at BC PNP is getting a power trip. Generally speaking, once you're nominated you're nominated and no longer need to deal with the province (except when you change a job etc.). It's IRCC who typically asks for this stuff and verifies whether you're still abiding by the terms of your certificate during the federal processing component. I suspect something strange is happening at BC PNP.

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
What is the context? Did they state they wanted this documentation for a specific reason? I wonder if somebody at BC PNP is getting a power trip. Generally speaking, once you're nominated you're nominated and no longer need to deal with the province (except when you change a job etc.). It's IRCC who typically asks for this stuff and verifies whether you're still abiding by the terms of your certificate during the federal processing component. I suspect something strange is happening at BC PNP.
they just say that to verify that I maintain the conditions of my nomination. Again, I suspect it is a mixed reason to update my implied status to a work permit and the expiration of the nomination. Still a bit weird though.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
It might bcz that the quota for this year had reached full or nearly full...
Don't believe that shit - as tempting as it is. There's a PNP thread on Facebook and there has been a flurry of portals in the last few days. On the contrary they may be trying to pick up the pace to meet their quotas.

Guneet19

Feb 16, 2019
Hello everyone! I got my BC PNP nomination under international graduate non-express. I applied for my PR application on 27 October 2022. I am still waiting for AOR. I wanted to ask that Can I go to India for 45 days out of which 25 days will be paid and rest will be unpaid. Anyone with similar experience? Will it be considered extended leave?

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Don't believe that shit - as tempting as it is. There's a PNP thread on Facebook and there has been a flurry of portals in the last few days. On the contrary they may be trying to pick up the pace to meet their quotas.
wow that's good to know. So maybe it was just another lame excuse and lie we heard from the phone center agent a while ago?
who needs Roller coasters, ghost house, horror movies and all other thrillers if you have ircc holding your life..

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
how did you know you officially passed your medicals btw? did you get an email that your application has been updated? Or did you log into your GCkey and seen 'Application / Profile Updated'?
Yes, and then what you'll see is this message:

Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 24, 2022:You passed the medical exam.

Honestly, don't worry about passing medicals. They'll be updated before you know it - there's a health surveillance office in Ottawa that needs to process these and you can imagine how many medicals they're getting, but it'll be quick. What won't be quick is getting PR, after medicals you expect to log-in every day and feel the pain and pressure as nothing on your file moves.

Last edited:

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Two questions:
  • Is anyone here with OINP non-express entry profiles? Any thoughts on the average times between the various phases? Any experiences you can share?
  • With regards to relative timing for these non-EE nominations, if one were to get an EE ITA in the next months, would it make sense to go through that process which would take until Q3 2023 for completion or not?
IRCC is just a terrible non-transparent black box...! And no sight of this mismanagement ending any time soon!

Thanks
Me and couple of my pals applied in OINP non-express (online) this year. I got my AoR in about 3 months while one of my pal got after 4+ months. Another pal got AoR just with 2 months (less than 50 days) days or so. For me, after linking the application, I got MP (medical passed). I'm now waiting for PAL and if don't hear back in next 2~3 months or so, I plan to order GCMS notes. Calling IRCC is also not bad idea.. I heard on FB posts that when calling ircc, instead of hearing the automated status on your application, select citizenship option and then once the agent/human gets the call, and your query would be for PR status, they would then transfer the call to PR agent. (PS: I haven't tried but this calling IRCC and getting to agent can take few attempts)

As for EE ITA and if your non-EE application has already received AOR/MP/PAL, then you need to really think what you want to do next. I think there were one or more member in the forum who went with EE after getting non-EE AoR.

Advantage with EE ITA is that as soon as you submit your application (assuming you have all of your docs ready), you have AOR the next day or in couple of days max. Also, your application moves faster, you will see MR/MP/PAL or ADR (if required) takes places sooner and importantly, the background/eligibility check process is quicker then non-EE.

Read this: https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr. The process after AoR is same for EE and Non-EE but the processing speed as the name suggest (EE) differs.

That said, some of recent last 6 month applications in non-EE (online based) are moving at decent phase. Considering the official processing time that IRCC lists for non-EE (over 20 months), getting PR decisions in 13~16 months (if lucky) is not that bad.

Reactions: ni13ma

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
Me and couple of my pals applied in OINP non-express (online) this year. I got my AoR in about 3 months while one of my pal got after 4+ months. Another pal got AoR just with 2 months (less than 50 days) days or so. For me, after linking the application, I got MP (medical passed). I'm now waiting for PAL and if don't hear back in next 2~3 months or so, I plan to order GCMS notes. Calling IRCC is also not bad idea.. I heard on FB posts that when calling ircc, instead of hearing the automated status on your application, select citizenship option and then once the agent/human gets the call, and your query would be for PR status, they would then transfer the call to PR agent. (PS: I haven't tried but this calling IRCC and getting to agent can take few attempts)

As for EE ITA and if your non-EE application has already received AOR/MP/PAL, then you need to really think what you want to do next. I think there were one or more member in the forum who went with EE after getting non-EE AoR.

Advantage with EE ITA is that as soon as you submit your application (assuming you have all of your docs ready), you have AOR the next day or in couple of days max. Also, your application moves faster, you will see MR/MP/PAL or ADR (if required) takes places sooner and importantly, the background/eligibility check process is quicker then non-EE.

Read this: https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr. The process after AoR is same for EE and Non-EE but the processing speed as the name suggest (EE) differs.

That said, some of recent last 6 month applications in non-EE (online based) are moving at decent phase. Considering the official processing time that IRCC lists for non-EE (over 20 months), getting PR decisions in 13~16 months (if lucky) is not that bad.
exactly what I am thinking, I have already received AOR for non-EE and waiting for PAL. But I will be eligible for EE in about 5 months. If nothing happens in the next 5 months, maybe opting in for EE is a faster option. But I hope it would not be the case.