+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
I've just received my AOR, and they asked me to send my Police Certificate (probably because the first time I sent I did not have it translated).
AR to AOR: 48 Days
NBPNP Skilled Worker

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Yes, and then what you'll see is this message:

Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 24, 2022:You passed the medical exam.

Honestly, don't worry about passing medicals. They'll be updated before you know it - there's a health surveillance office in Ottawa that needs to process these and you can imagine how many medicals they're getting, but it'll be quick. What won't be quick is getting PR, after medicals you expect to log-in every day and feel the pain and pressure as nothing on your file moves.
The worst part is nothing moves until the final moment. In my case although my eligibility and criminality check has long passed yet the d***n thing failed to update even a small piece of the sh**. Brilliant design.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Congrats to those who just received their AORs. For those who did not give a timeline of their application, I think it would be cool to do so.

That being said, can someone, please,enligthen about why there is this loud delay regarding the completion of background check/securtiy stuff? Please, pardon my ignorance; I think the process of conducting this security check is automated, not manual. If this is the case, why would it take a month(if not much longer) to conclude this? Again, I apologise if I'm asking a 'wrong' question.Thanks.

Sanya123

Jan 19, 2022
Hello everyone. I applied for permanent resident after I got my SINP. Yesterday cic sent me an email requesting for entire SINP package that I submitted to SINP to get my nomination. Has anyone been asked for same thing ? If yes what all did you include in the package ? I thought the SINP would have provided same to CIC.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello everyone. I applied for permanent resident after I got my SINP. Yesterday cic sent me an email requesting for entire SINP package that I submitted to SINP to get my nomination. Has anyone been asked for same thing ? If yes what all did you include in the package ? I thought the SINP would have provided same to CIC.
Please post the contents of the letter. I want to understand why IRCC is concerned here - I have never heard of this happening.

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Congrats to those who just received their AORs. For those who did not give a timeline of their application, I think it would be cool to do so.

That being said, can someone, please,enligthen about why there is this loud delay regarding the completion of background check/securtiy stuff? Please, pardon my ignorance; I think the process of conducting this security check is automated, not manual. If this is the case, why would it take a month(if not much longer) to conclude this? Again, I apologise if I'm asking a 'wrong' question.Thanks.
One month is nothin. You would be lucky if you passed security within a month. Security has to go through CBSA / CSIS / RCMP as someone said before, so it will be some time.

Reactions: ABmercy&Gr8s

kamiar1234

Nov 23, 2022
Hi sanya.
Can you tell us in whitch status you recieved this letter? After you applied pr, do you get Aor, mr,pal... ?
When you applied for pr?

Sanya123

Jan 19, 2022
Asked to submit entire package which we submitted to saskatchewan to get nomination
I got aor, medical request and document request to submit recent employment letter and recent funds, I submitted. But medical is not submitted. Next they requested entire package, can someone tell me what is to send