+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Behzod2010

Dec 7, 2022
guys i saw diffeterent respond for other members please need help. what can I expect when I switch a job but one province. I applied under non EE Entry profile. really I can't work with this conpany. Please extemely need help,

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Upon the receipt of AOR, can the spouse of the main applicant on Study Permit apply for the domestic tuition rate? If NO, at what point during the PR process can one apply for this?

Last edited:

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Whao, that's super fast. I applied in November as well but on a latter date. Was there any medical request or ADR? I think @airforce1907 also got AOR within around a month as well.
I wish I could get mine so soon,too.... All the best!
I got my AOR within a month and I already passed everything but Security. I got PAL as well. Just waiting on Security to be done and I should hopefully get P1 soon if no ADRs or if things go well.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I got my AOR within a month and I already passed everything but Security. I got PAL as well. Just waiting on Security to be done and I should hopefully get P1 soon if no ADRs or if things go well.
I am going to temper your expectations here - just because you got AOR & PAL in 1 month doesn't mean you'll get portal anytime soon. The standard processing time is 22 months and the fastest fluke applications we've seen are 6-8 months, with the majority taking 11-15 months. They may do your AOR & PAL in a month sure, but expect to hear nothing for many more months.

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
I am going to temper your expectations here - just because you got AOR & PAL in 1 month doesn't mean you'll get portal anytime soon. The standard processing time is 22 months and the fastest fluke applications we've seen are 6-8 months, with the majority taking 11-15 months. They may do your AOR & PAL in a month sure, but expect to hear nothing for many more months.
idgaf tbh, they can take their time. I am not in a rush.

Maria Odette

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Hello everyone,
I’ve been waiting since Nov 14 to get any updates. The only thing left is Security, it hasn’t been started since then. My visa office is Sydney CIO. How long I can expect the security check to get completed to get Portal 1?..Please respond
I applied under non express entry PNP in March this year
It seems they are giving out portals to Dec 2021/Jan 2022 applicants. I think we March people should get something either in Jan or Feb of the new year.

Reactions: DhrumilB