+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
When applying for Non-express entry PR, do we need to pay biometrics fee (eventhough our biometrics for study permit is still valid)?

a_ch_

Mar 31, 2020
I have a question regarding the language test for Non Express entry paper process application. Nomination received from OINP - Employer Job offer - Foreign Worker Stream.

According to the CIC website:

Most Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applicants in National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill levels C and D occupations are required to undergo mandatory language testing. My skill level is A (NOC: 2171). Is language test still required?

Hi, did you finally apply without a language test? I am in the same situation (but PhD stream) and it is not clear if it is mandatory to upload a test language or not.

RustLanguage

Oct 3, 2022
Hi there. i applied for PR on August 28th. however, i might need to changes job to a different employer. how do i re-submit the new paper work to IRCC ,s they can update my information? my application status still "submitted"

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi there. i applied for PR on August 28th. however, i might need to changes job to a different employer. how do i re-submit the new paper work to IRCC ,s they can update my information? my application status still "submitted"
If you "might" need to change jobs then there is nothing for you to report, especially if you don't have AOR yet.

Once you have changed job, you first need to notify the province and the province may need to re-issue your nomination certificate to reflect your potential new employer. When you submit that request, you should ask them whether you need to tell IRCC and how.

Geeeeet

Nov 17, 2021
Hi friends,

What is the status/stage of my application?
The following shows my current application status. Thank you in advance if anyone can show some insight.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are revering whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AlphaToad

Jul 23, 2020
Got my AOR today.
AR: Jul 31, 2021
AOR: Oct 3, 2022

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Unfortunately no MR or ADR, let's see how it goes

Reactions: Maria Odette

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Has anyone applied for a bridging open work permit at the port of entry or border? Or it can only be applied online?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Got my AOR today.
AR: Jul 31, 2021
AOR: Oct 3, 2022

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Unfortunately no MR or ADR, let's see how it goes
Hey bud. An ADR correspondence usually takes a few days, but it's all very volatile so you or I may not get an ADR for quite some time. It's just what it is.

Hopefully we get captured in the medical exemption.

By the way what visa office did you get? The AOR they send me implied I'm an outlander (I think?) because it said:

"When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

And at the bottom of the email:

"Centralized Intake Office
PO Box 9500
Sydney NS B1P 0H5
Canada"

I hope hope hope it really is Sydney or Calgary, because Winnipeg is the slowest from what I understand.

Last edited:

AlphaToad

Jul 23, 2020
By the way what visa office did you get? The AOR they send me implied I'm an outlander (I think?) because it said:
I believe it's Sydney for all people. CIO Sydney is responsible for R10 completeness for all PNP applications. Once they green light with an AOR, they may send the case to other offices, which means nightmares for applicants.
Having said that, it's hard to know which office is now processing your application without ATIP

Reactions: moscatojuices

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I am sure you must have cried a little seeing the AOR email. I know I will once I receive. I am also in same timeline.
You know it. The thing that makes me nervous is the unforgiving R10 check - if you forget one key document or signature, game over. Go straight to jail. Do not pass go etc. Nobody should be waiting 8-20 months just to know their application is complete. You would think in this day and age an R10 check could be automated through the logic in these digital forms.

Nishmaha

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Is there anyone under MPNP who recently received their PR, i would like to know the Timeline, I received my RPRF today

gbdvfshkue

Oct 4, 2022
AR: 9 Sept 2021
AOR and Medical Request: 2 Sept 2022
P1: 7 Sept 2022
P2: 21 Sept 2022 (Completed the request on same day)

I am still waiting for CoPR. Does anyone know how much time it will take? Going to India next month