+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Yeah that's because they can't tell you anything different to what the website says. I'm confident you'll get DM 1 (or possibly an ADR, and very quickly after that DM 1) within the next two months. Once you have AOR - typically, and I say TYPICALLY - it gets done fast. There are a few people who applied in February/March 2022 and already got PR cards this month.
it still depends on one's luck. I'm reaching 3 mo after AOR, but things stuck after ADR about 2 mo ago. And I know a bunch of similar unlucky people, also people just got PAL or Portal 1 after 3 mo+ waits. Meanwhile lucky people can get through the whole sh*t quickly within 2 mo or even less (ADR is definitely a minus). lol what can you say, it's just another round of roulette

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
it still depends on one's luck. I'm reaching 3 mo after AOR, but things stuck after ADR about 2 mo ago. And I know a bunch of similar unlucky people, also people just got PAL or Portal 1 after 3 mo+ waits. Meanwhile lucky people can get through the whole sh*t quickly within 2 mo or even less (ADR is definitely a minus). lol what can you say, it's just another round of roulette
Completely agreed, there are no averages in Non-EE PNP. What was your ADR by the way bud?

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Completely agreed, there are no averages in Non-EE PNP. What was your ADR by the way bud?
updated personal background form, resume, that family background form; albeit that there was no gap whatsoever in the original ones. Perhaps some ars*h*le thought they were "outdated"(while others don't think so for other lucky people's forms) which is clearly not my fault lol. there is no such a thing as standard

Last edited:

SPritam

Jul 20, 2022
He only got a temporary file number, which literally is useless information that does not constitute a completeness check/AOR, which is required to link an application.

Very sorry your friend has been tortured waiting this long. What PNP stream did he apply and inland/outland?
Ohh ok. Thanks for your reply! He applied in OINP stream and is inland.

SPritam

Jul 20, 2022
Try to call IRCC and check with them whether the file was assigned to an agent or not and what is the date that file got moved from not started to in Inprogress?
Hey, I am also trying to call ircc at 1888-242-2100 but after the automated message the call gets disconnected saying due to high volume of calls you call cannot be transferred to an agent. Is there any other number to call them or any other trick to speak to an agent? Any help is greatly appreciated!

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
updated personal background form, resume, that family background form; albeit that there was no gap whatsoever in the original ones. Perhaps some ars*h*le thought they were "outdated"(while others don't think so for other luck people's forms) which is clearly not my fault lol. there is no such a thing as standard
Yeah don't you just love it when those red carpet applicants who get PR in 6 months have no ADRs while the rest of us will have to rewrite all these shitty forms, ensure they're consistent with old information, prove our financial situation, and that we aren't lying about our jobs or police records?

Today on FB someone said they applied on May 27 and got AOR on Aug 9. If this system isn't broken I don't know what is.

Seriously hope you get your DM1 soon bud. I've contacted my MP for help.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Yeah don't you just love it when those red carpet applicants who get PR in 6 months have no ADRs while the rest of us will have to rewrite all these shitty forms, ensure they're consistent with old information, prove our financial situation, and that we aren't lying about our jobs or police records?

Today on FB someone said they applied on May 27 and got AOR on Aug 9. If this system isn't broken I don't know what is.

Seriously hope you get your DM1 soon bud. I've contacted my MP for help.

hopefully you get some help from your MP- when did you apply for your PR.

Processing is random AF as you say.

Yashm

Oct 26, 2021
My AR is Jul 2021 and still waiting for AOR. I know a lot of people in this situation as well, some from Apr 2021 still waiting.
IRCC is really the pride of the country lol
My god...did you just say a lot of people? All i see in spreadsheet is people getting it in 7-9 months max whether its 2022 or 2021 :(

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Finally, some movements in the Application.
AOR and Biometric request today.
Hi I also got biometric request in August and I gave them my biometrics on 16th of September. Do you know how long does it take them to receive our biometrics and after how long they will ask for medical?

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
My god...did you just say a lot of people? All i see in spreadsheet is people getting it in 7-9 months max whether its 2022 or 2021 :(
no, they screwed the first batch (2021 Apr-Jun-ish AR) of online applications. Mine took 13 mo to get the AOR with a 2021May AR. Things appear got better for the later applicants but they still didn't fix the whole s**t for the earlier people. what a joke except it's not funny at all.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
hopefully you get some help from your MP- when did you apply for your PR.

Processing is random AF as you say.
I'm at 6.5 months, and I'm not complaining about the wait time per see, but just the order of who is getting processed. Why are people who applied in Mar-May 2022 already getting an AOR while IRCC agents haven't even opened the packages of April 2021 applicants and put them in for processing first? The worst feeling must be those guys who waited 18 months only for IRCC to tell them application was incomplete.

Do they put applications in a hat/lottery system?????

Kvanapalli

Oct 16, 2021
Yeah that's because they can't tell you anything different to what the website says. I'm confident you'll get DM 1 (or possibly an ADR, and very quickly after that DM 1) within the next two months. Once you have AOR - typically, and I say TYPICALLY - it gets done fast. There are a few people who applied in February/March 2022 and already got PR cards this month.
I hope i will be getting the PR by next May 2023.

Kvanapalli

Oct 16, 2021
Hey, I am also trying to call ircc at 1888-242-2100 but after the automated message the call gets disconnected saying due to high volume of calls you call cannot be transferred to an agent. Is there any other number to call them or any other trick to speak to an agent? Any help is greatly appreciated!
keep calling them continuously, i have called them at least 10-15 times

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022
Hi All, I just received nomination from OINP masters graduate stream and need to apply non-express entry PR application. I have some doubts on some sections and questions from the online application.

1. There is a question on IMM008 that requests the places one has resided for a total of 6 months. It does not talk about continuous 6 months, so I assume the total (could be all your visits summing up to 6 months). My question is, does visits to a place in multiple times count? How do Indicate the duration? I have visited a country on short durations (2-3 months) on each occasion over a period of time).

2. There was an announcement to exempt inland applicants from medical examination. Has it started? Can I submit my applications and wait for medical request?

3. For inland applicants, do we need PCC from canada? If yes, how do we go about it?

Thanks