+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Some Sri Lankan family on Facebook claimed they got AR on 19 August 2022 and AOR on 15 September 2022 for non-EE SINP outland.

That's less than 30 days. What the FUCK?!?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
That's less than 30 days. What the FUCK?!?

Relax bro.. why to get mad? We all know the way non-EE pnp works is not that fair (like first come first serve) and you already know it's wait game & some luck right? Plus as name suggests, its non-express entry..you will eventually get there when your time comes.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Relax bro.. why to get mad? We all know the way non-EE pnp works is not that fair (like first come first serve) and you already know it's wait game & some luck right? Plus as name suggests, its non-express entry..you will eventually get there when your time comes.
Wait what. How can you not be fucking mad at this? Of course I'm mad, I'm freaking furious.

It's not the processing time that is bothering me - they put 24 months on their website, I get that. It's people who get PR in 6 months when applying in 2022 when someone else in April 2020 is being forced to do their third medical. It is the order of processing that is giving me the shits.

How would you feel if you walk into a restaurant, order the same dal chaval, and you end up waiting 30 minutes longer to get it than the guy who walked in after you??? Damn straight you're going to get worked up.

Imagine if you wait all this time, and it has happened to some people, only to find out your application has been rejected due to being incomplete? They wait 18 months to tell you that, whereas this Sri Lankan family I mentioned above now has surety that their application has been properly compiled and put into processing.

And obviously with this economy, I want my PR sooner rather than later because if I lose my job, that's it for me. Game over. My PNP is tied to my job - if I get fired or become miserable in it, it will be a very very torturous wait and the process of trying to change jobs on a provincial nomination with a 45-day doomsday clock is extremely anxiety-inducing. No? If my PR wasn't linked to my job, I'd be way more relaxed. Having an AOR and being close to DM 1 makes it likely an officer will swing PR my way even if I do lose my job because it's that far in the process.

Thanks though for the encouragement, I just want my AOR at this stage to make sure I didn't stuff up my application.

Last edited:

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Wait what. How can you not be fucking mad at this? Of course I'm mad, I'm freaking furious.

It's not the processing time that is bothering me - they put 24 months on their website, I get that. It's people who get PR in 6 months when applying in 2022 when someone else in April 2020 is being forced to do their third medical. It is the order of processing that is giving me the shits.

How would you feel if you walk into a restaurant, order the same dal chaval, and you end up waiting 30 minutes longer to get it than the guy who walked in after you??? Damn straight you're going to get worked up.

Imagine if you wait all this time, and it has happened to some people, only to find out your application has been rejected due to being incomplete? They wait 18 months to tell you that, whereas this Sri Lankan family I mentioned above now has surety that their application has been properly compiled and put into processing.

And obviously with this economy, I want my PR sooner rather than later because if I lose my job, that's it for me. Game over. My PNP is tied to my job - if I get fired or become miserable in it, it will be a very very torturous wait and the process of trying to change jobs on a provincial nomination with a 45-day doomsday clock is extremely anxiety-inducing. No? If my PR wasn't linked to my job, I'd be way more relaxed.

Thanks though for the encouragement, I just want my AOR at this stage to make sure I didn't stuff up my application.
I already mentioned that "the way non-EE pnp works is not that fair *(like first come first serve)*" so then whats the point for giving above explanation?? Cribbing about someone who got AoR before you or me or anyone else doesn't really help.. and as for your "walking into a restaurant" feeling/analogy - we all are immigrating to country here, its not some food order getting placed.

you say You would like to get "PR sooner rather than later because if I lose my job, that's it for me. Game over" - Well, Who doesn't want their PR sooner than later here ??! You're not alone in such situation, many are and including me.

I'm following this thread for quite some time,have read from the start and have seen many of your previous posts as well, you're good & quite informative as well but try to be better by avoiding foul language - if you can.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I already mentioned that "the way non-EE pnp works is not that fair *(like first come first serve)*" so then whats the point for giving above explanation?? Cribbing about someone who got AoR before you or me or anyone else doesn't really help.. and as for your "walking into a restaurant" feeling/analogy - we all are immigrating to country here, its not some food order getting placed.

you say You would like to get "PR sooner rather than later because if I lose my job, that's it for me. Game over" - Well, Who doesn't want their PR sooner than later here ??! You're not alone in such situation, many are and including me.

I'm following this thread for quite some time,have read from the start and have seen many of your previous posts as well, you're good & quite informative as well but try to be better by avoiding foul language - if you can.
Thanks and you're quite right in saying that there's no point in me complaining, because IRCC won't do anything about it so I better just suck it up. I can't help but get grumpy.

Let's look forward to the in-land medical exemption soon.

By the way, does anyone know why they haven't put backlog targets for Non-EE PNP in their new online tracker?? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/stronger-immigration-system/permanent-residence.html

Jul 16, 2022
Hello everyone,

Just a general question. Do we need to attach "single status certificate" in order to prove that the candidate is unmarried/single?

Thanks in advance

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022
Hi all,I need clarification on the photo requirements for non-express entry online application.
1. do I upload the digital photo as first file
2. Scan the back with all the requested information as pdf and upload as a second file?

thanks

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi all,I need clarification on the photo requirements for non-express entry online application.
1. do I upload the digital photo as first file
2. Scan the back with all the requested information as pdf and upload as a second file?

thanks
Yeah just do it all. I uploaded 4 files related to photo.
  • Front
  • Back
  • Digital copy
  • Receipt

SPritam

Jul 20, 2022
Does the background check start right after the AOR? A friend of mine got their AOR and ADR on the same day and then no BIL (their biometrics were done at a port of entry couple years ago) or MR and it just says background check in progress. So will they get the MR after background check is done or how?
Hey, just wondering did you friend get any update after that or still waiting?

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Hey, just wondering did you friend get any update after that or still waiting?
Nothing yet. No biometrics request or medical request. Just that they are checking the eligibility and doing the background checks.
Been the same since the AOR on 16th Sept. you have a similar timeline too?

SPritam

Jul 20, 2022
Nothing yet. No biometrics request or medical request. Just that they are checking the eligibility and doing the background checks.
Been the same since the AOR on 16th Sept. you have a similar timeline too?
No but one of my friends got the application number through the help of MP but he has not received any email with AOR and link to link his application to GC account but when we check through phone then the automatic system says that the background check is in progress but we are not able to link his application yet so very worried what to do. If you can suggest something then it will be of great help!

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
No but one of my friends got the application number through the help of MP but he has not received any email with AOR and link to link his application to GC account but when we check through phone then the automatic system says that the background check is in progress but we are not able to link his application yet so very worried what to do. If you can suggest something then it will be of great help!
Unfortunately no.
From what I know, my friend got their’s on the email they had provided and after that they have been hearing about eligibility review in process and background check in progress ever since the AOR email.
Please keep us updated if your friend hears anything.

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Hi everyone, those who have already applied for PR (Non-Express entry online), has anyone got a request from PNP (Saskatchewan) until recently to submit either an employment letter or Proof of Funds?