Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Wait
AR: 9 Sept 2021
AOR and Medical Request: 2 Sept 2022
P1: 7 Sept 2022
P2: 21 Sept 2022 (Completed the request on same day)

I am still waiting for CoPR. Does anyone know how much time it will take? Going to India next month
Wait wait wait, slow down.

They made a decision on your application literally 5 days after medical? And medical is all they asked?

That's AWESOME!

gbdvfshkue

Oct 4, 2022
Wait

Wait wait wait, slow down.

They made a decision on your application literally 5 days after medical? And medical is all they asked?

That's AWESOME!
We have already submitted it before. Had fingerprints done in March for Workpermits. But for some reason, they are taking their sweet time with CoPR

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022
Do we need to show proof of funds (bank statements) if we apply as OINP Master graduate stream applicants in non-express entry PR application? Will job offer be okay to show proof of funds?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I am still waiting for CoPR. Does anyone know how much time it will take? Going to India next month
Who cares? Just go to India and come back with your printed eCOPR and then apply for the card when you're back. This shouldn't stop you - you'd be pretty lucky to even get the PR card by next month if you got CopR today.

Do we need to show proof of funds (bank statements) if we apply as OINP Master graduate stream applicants in non-express entry PR application? Will job offer be okay to show proof of funds?
No.

akki05

Mar 9, 2022
Who cares? Just go to India and come back with your printed eCOPR and then apply for the card when you're back. This shouldn't stop you - you'd be pretty lucky to even get the PR card by next month if you got CopR today.

No.
I don't think you can enter back with an eCOPR unless you are coming through US via land border.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I don't think you can enter back with an eCOPR unless you are coming through US via land border.
Wait what? You can't come/come back to a country you're a permanent resident of? Does that sound right to you? So every outlander with COPR has to go to the United States and drive to Canada? Really? What? That's news to me.

Or maybe look at this? https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1184&top=16

And apply for your card when you land?

Never heard of a more ridiculous thing..

akki05

Mar 9, 2022
Wait what? You can't come/come back to a country you're a permanent resident of? Does that sound right to you? So every outlander with COPR has to go to the United States and drive to Canada? Really? What? That's news to me.

Or maybe look at this? https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1184&top=16

And apply for your card when you land?

Never heard of a more ridiculous thing..
But he is an inland applicant I guess visiting India.
This says something else! https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=064&top=10

Maybe he will be asked to produce a PRTD. Again, I'm not a immigration consultant so it's better to do a consult with some official or ask IRCC directly.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022

FNOTT

Aug 9, 2022
Hi Good Folks,
I have received OINP Nomination (Masters Graduate Stream- Non Express Entry program) recently. I have a dilemma, do I need to show settlement fund while applying for PR in online portal? I am currently working in NOC A job in Ontario. I didn’t find anything fund related accurate answer for non express entry pnp programs.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

nbusers1

Aug 25, 2022
Hello Friends,

Finally things are moving...

AR: 31st March 2022
ADR: 4th Oct 2022

I did not receive the AOR email and my agent has sent me the ADR letter to provide the requested document. My application was filed by my agent on my behalf. My question is that will I receive AOR email once ADR is approved. In ADR letter I see my application number. I have already sent the requested document via IRCC Webform today.

Also can anyone confirm the date which is mentioned in AOR email. Is it the date when application was received or latest date.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello Friends,

I did not receive the AOR email and my agent has sent me the ADR letter to provide the requested document. My application was filed by my agent on my behalf. My question is that will I receive AOR email once ADR is approved. In ADR letter I see my application number. I have already sent the requested document via IRCC Webform today.

Also can anyone confirm the date which is mentioned in AOR email. Is it the date when application was received or latest date.

Thanks in advance
What was your ADR friend?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Friends,

Thanks in advance
You can’t link your application if you have representative on file . There should be application number on the letter which was sent by Cic. Date mentioned on Aor email is when you application is received by CIC.

gbdvfshkue

Oct 4, 2022
AR: 9 Sept 2021
AOR and Medical Request: 2 Sept 2022
P1: 7 Sept 2022
P2: 21 Sept 2022 (Completed the request on same day)

Sent an email to IRCC yesterday Evening (5 Oct)
Got CoPR today Morning (6 Oct)

Does anyone have a timeline for PR card?

Reactions: Miracle2018