+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Kvanapalli

Oct 16, 2021
i'm probably in the same boat timing wise- my lawyers sent me a screenshot of my applications progress and it claimed "eligibility and criminality in progress" but i'm just assuming that's automatic in the system as soon as medical is passed and they haven't actually started.

As for what the call centre agents can tell you- they've probably been instructed to say that.
Try to call IRCC and check with them whether the file was assigned to an agent or not and what is the date that file got moved from not started to in Inprogress?

Yashm

Oct 26, 2021
I submitted my application on 28th October 2021 i still haven't got any TFN or AOR its gonna be 11 months now while everyone has got their aor those who have submitted before me and even those who have submitted after me.

Kvanapalli

Oct 16, 2021
I submitted my application on 28th October 2021 i still haven't got any TFN or AOR its gonna be 11 months now while everyone has got their aor those who have submitted before me and even those who have submitted after me.
call IRCC and check with them what is the status of your application.

hanguyen8218

Star Member
Aug 19, 2022
which province do you apply?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Here is my Timeline.

BC PNP-Non Express entry
Submitted PR application in the online portal - December 14, 2021
TFN generated(after 4 months of follow-up)- April 29, 2022
AOR generated- August 2, 2022
Medical requested- August 4, 2022
Medical Completed - August 5, 2022
I called IRCC to know the status after medicals were submitted and they confirmed medicals got passed, Criminality and Review of eligibility had not yet started. Not sure what's happening with IRCC, whenever I call them they tell me only one answer we are within the standard processing time which is 24 or 26 months. Fed up with the processing efficiency of IRCC.
Yeah that's because they can't tell you anything different to what the website says. I'm confident you'll get DM 1 (or possibly an ADR, and very quickly after that DM 1) within the next two months. Once you have AOR - typically, and I say TYPICALLY - it gets done fast. There are a few people who applied in February/March 2022 and already got PR cards this month.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Dear, I have been nominated by SINP,OID category,September, 2022, can anybody please provide me the total documents list & IMM Form, which I have to upload at IRCC, this is urgent.Total number of family members are four(04).
When you sign up for the portal to make an application it gives you a checklist - you have 6 months from getting your nomination to submitting a PR application

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process/paper.html