+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Stream- Masters graduate

Hello,

My status has changed to Assessment and it shows red caution sign (Upload docs), so when I click it, it shows

"Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time. "

and also shows "upload" tab, now I am not sure which documents they need from me. Did anyone face such situation? Thanks in advance.
I had the same thing, all I did was upload my PGWP since I received it recently and indicated that I got a promotion at work.
Since they didn't indicate anything, there's nothing for you to do. If in doubt, you can always give them a call and ask.

Reactions: Anna828

StayHopeful

Mar 17, 2016
Hello friends,
Can someone please advice me the portal through which I can submit Alberta Opportunity Stream application? Is it only through Alberta Digital ID?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
From a Facebook update today. This user posted:

Non experss pnp NB online portal
  • AR 11 march 2022
  • AOR BIL 11 july 2022
  • MR 26 July 2022
  • PAL 9 aug 2022
  • Portal 1 22 aug 22
  • portal 2 23 aug 22
  • ecorp 26 aug 22
  • received PR card 24 sep 2022
What a guy, go him. eCOPR in 5 months. Isn't that wonderful? Maybe they can make the rest of us wait 50 years.

This article may explain why guys like this are getting PR so quickly. Some IRCC algorithm is screwing a lot of us over.

https://archive.ph/Gxrkt (links to The Toronto Star article "Will your immigration application be fast-tracked? It depends whether it hits Canada’s new ‘Green Bin’")

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

Sami88

Aug 14, 2022

• AR 11 march 2022
  • AOR BIL 11 july 2022
  • MR 26 July 2022
  • PAL 9 aug 2022
  • Portal 1 22 aug 22
  • portal 2 23 aug 22
  • ecorp 26 aug 22
What a guy, go him. eCOPR in 5 months. Isn't that wonderful? Maybe they can make the rest of us wait 50 years.

This article may explain why guys like this are getting PR so quickly. Some IRCC algorithm is screwing a lot of us over.

https://archive.ph/Gxrkt (links to The Toronto Star article "Will your immigration application be fast-tracked? It depends whether it hits Canada’s new ‘Green Bin’")

Thanks for sharing the link. It is really unfair.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022

• AR 11 march 2022
  • AOR BIL 11 july 2022
  • MR 26 July 2022
  • PAL 9 aug 2022
  • Portal 1 22 aug 22
  • portal 2 23 aug 22
  • ecorp 26 aug 22

I was lmao when I read "Canadian officials have generally processed applications within a given immigration program on a first-come-first-served basis, but occasionally people complain that their files get bumped by others "

Last edited:

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Hi guys!
I just got my nomination and in the process of applying for my PR. I've got a couple of questions.
I've already done an upfront medical exam. Can I submit it along with my application? If yes, should I just submit it in the "Other" section?
Also, according to the document checklist it seems like I don't have to submit any documents regarding my work experience, education or funds (even though I do have to fill out information about it). Should I include those documents anyways?

My stream is NBPNP with Employer Support. I'm already in Canada working for this employer.

Kvanapalli

Oct 16, 2021
Here is my Timeline.

BC PNP-Non Express entry
Submitted PR application in the online portal - December 14, 2021
TFN generated(after 4 months of follow-up)- April 29, 2022
AOR generated- August 2, 2022
Medical requested- August 4, 2022
Medical Completed - August 5, 2022
I called IRCC to know the status after medicals were submitted and they confirmed medicals got passed, Criminality and Review of eligibility had not yet started. Not sure what's happening with IRCC, whenever I call them they tell me only one answer we are within the standard processing time which is 24 or 26 months. Fed up with the processing efficiency of IRCC.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Here is my Timeline.

BC PNP-Non Express entry
Submitted PR application in the online portal - December 14, 2021
TFN generated(after 4 months of follow-up)- April 29, 2022
AOR generated- August 2, 2022
Medical requested- August 4, 2022
Medical Completed - August 5, 2022
I called IRCC to know the status after medicals were submitted and they confirmed medicals got passed, Criminality and Review of eligibility had not yet started. Not sure what's happening with IRCC, whenever I call them they tell me only one answer we are within the standard processing time which is 24 or 26 months. Fed up with the processing efficiency of IRCC.
i'm probably in the same boat timing wise- my lawyers sent me a screenshot of my applications progress and it claimed "eligibility and criminality in progress" but i'm just assuming that's automatic in the system as soon as medical is passed and they haven't actually started.

As for what the call centre agents can tell you- they've probably been instructed to say that.