+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Does the background check start right after the AOR? A friend of mine got their AOR and ADR on the same day and then no BIL (their biometrics were done at a port of entry couple years ago) or MR and it just says background check in progress. So will they get the MR after background check is done or how?

thimah

Jul 20, 2022
Does the background check start right after the AOR? A friend of mine got their AOR and ADR on the same day and then no BIL (their biometrics were done at a port of entry couple years ago) or MR and it just says background check in progress. So will they get the MR after background check is done or how?
I am in the same boat. Got AOR and ADR on the same date, status says MR and BIL not required as of now and says background check is in progress. (been there for 25 days now).

AlphaToad

Jul 23, 2020
Same here, I am losing my mind 6.5 months in the process, yet there are dickheads and crybabies who applied for PNP EE complaining that they got DM 1 in 6 weeks after AR (seriously, complaining waiting for 6 weeks?), whereas some other guy got it in 10 days, and there are just complete and utter lucky bastards who got non-EE PNP in 6-9 months.

No rhyme or reason as to why they got it even when they applied after the one's before them.

I want Sean Fraser to come to a busy restaurant first, and get served last everyone has left. Let's see how he feels about service.
I waited 14 months for AoR (still waiting btw) haha, no idea what they are doing at Sydney

Deepman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2022
It could be even much better. On the google sheet the average AR->COPR time is less than 60 days. My case is around 1 month.
Which stream is that? there are few tens of people waiting with March 2022 Aor for PPR, may be worth sharing

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
I am in the same boat. Got AOR and ADR on the same date, status says MR and BIL not required as of now and says background check is in progress. (been there for 25 days now).
Had you given medical or biometrics upfront? And how many days did it take for your ADR to be uploaded in their system?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Last edited:

NickyT

Aug 25, 2022
Same here. I've got AOR for 25-26 days and nothing happens after that.

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hello guys,
Does anyone advise if SOWP with kids' study permits is in the process from outside Canada, Can we apply for PNP pr?
Will it make any dual intent disadvantages for both files?
Please guide me.

thimah

Jul 20, 2022
Had you given medical or biometrics upfront? And how many days did it take for your ADR to be uploaded in their system?
My BM from work permit is still valid, Medical I am assuming I would be exempted.
How could I know if the ADR is reflecting in their system? I uploaded using my linked GCKey account.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Has ircc not specified the criteria for medical exemption yet? does anyone hear about it? my next step should be a MR.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Has ircc not specified the criteria for medical exemption yet? does anyone hear about it? my next step should be a MR.
they've been super slow to update the medical excemption conditions. Doesn't affect me as I did mine last month- but it seems to be slowing down processing it seems whilst IRCC wait on guidelines.

Feb 20, 2022
Hey everyone, I had my medical passed this month for work permit application and just received AOR last night. Is my medical valid for PR application as well? Thanks!