+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Jejefresh20

May 21, 2024
Hi everyone, it's nice to join this forum and meet people on the same journey.

I need advice. I applied for Manitoba pnp through the SWO program last week. I received an email confirming my application. I tried to check my status on the portal today, but when I log in and try to access the Manitoba account, it says error in processing my request. Is there anything to worry about? Although the confirmation email states that all future communication regarding my application will be via email but to verify status and upload documents if I receive a LAA, I guess I would still need to access my account.

Yoyoo

Mar 3, 2024
Hello,

I got the Alberta Opportunity Stream nomination and applied for federal Non-EE PR on February 16th, till now I have not received any update or AOR. My work permit expires August 24th and was wondering if anyone in the same boat? Or if anyone could provide information that would be appreciated.
It took 3 months for me to receive Aor, I applied on Jan 8th and got my Aor on April, so I am assuming you will get your Aor soon.

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hi everyone, it's nice to join this forum and meet people on the same journey.

I need advice. I applied for Manitoba pnp through the SWO program last week. I received an email confirming my application. I tried to check my status on the portal today, but when I log in and try to access the Manitoba account, it says error in processing my request. Is there anything to worry about? Although the confirmation email states that all future communication regarding my application will be via email but to verify status and upload documents if I receive a LAA, I guess I would still need to access my account.
The site has been showing that error since yesterday, might be a general issue

maiconmarcon

Feb 23, 2024
The Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream - Non-EE ON PNP
PVO: Sydney, SVO: Etobicoke

10 Nov 2023 AR
15 Feb 2024 AOR, Bio request
16 Feb 2024 Bio completed
17 Feb 2024 Background check completed
19 April 2024 Medical exam requested
20 April 2024 PAL
22 April 2024 Medical exam Performed
30 April 2024 Medical passed
1 May 2024 Final decision IRCC account and COPR issued in the Online Tracker
3 May 2024 Portal 1 - KAI method
7 May 2024 Portal 2
15 May 2024 Eligibility reviewed
15 May 2024 COPR

Thank you everyone!
Hi
I'm new to this and would like to understand these abbreviations...
I recently received OINP nomination and would like to know the stages/phases of the non express entry PR application.

thanks!

Motunrayokeji

May 22, 2024
I am married but did no change of name before the demise of my spouse and I have a child for him who his accompanying my application for PNP what should my marital status be: SINGLE OR WIDOWED. Thank you