+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

88mary88

Dec 1, 2021
Hi,

I just received my PNP and I am applying under non-express entry. I have everything ready except for the Police Record check, but I have applied for it. Can I complete the application with a proof that I applied for it or should wait for the actual report? It seems like the report might take a few weeks. Please advise.

Thanks
If you have any previous records, you can put them along with your current receipt. As soon as they give you an AOR and application number, you can go ahead and update your documents by posting them in the web form. This is based on my experience with inland application, you should double-check with experts though.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got my portal 1 on May 15. (AOR: December, 2022). Could you guys confirm that I am only supposed to reply to the email sent to me with the information asked (height, eye color, date of entry and so on)? Is that the only thing to do?
Yes you should reply to that email including the information they asked. After that you will get portal 2 email

Reactions: 88mary88

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

I just received my PNP and I am applying under non-express entry. I have everything ready except for the Police Record check, but I have applied for it. Can I complete the application with a proof that I applied for it or should wait for the actual report? It seems like the report might take a few weeks. Please advise.

Thanks
You don’t need to submit upfront PCC for non express entry PNP Pr application. They will request it when they they need.

clazinajim

Apr 12, 2018
You don’t need to submit upfront PCC for non express entry PNP Pr application. They will request it when they they need.
Thank you for the prompt reply.
But when I log into the non express entry portal, under the required documents, there is a Police Report upload spot. Can I upload the proof of applying in there?
I am not able to submit until all required documents are uploaded.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for the prompt reply.
But when I log into the non express entry portal, under the required documents, there is a Police Report upload spot. Can I upload the proof of applying in there?
I am not able to submit until all required documents are uploaded.
Yes you can submit proof that you already applied for it . Attach a letter of explanation too . Should be good enough.

prashant55

Apr 13, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Category........
PNP
You have to apply for closed work permit application for your and should apply for SOWP for your spouse
Thank you for your response.

I am in Canada currently on PGWP, working with the same employer I have applied for Nomination.

It still goes the same way right? Closed work permit and SOWP for each of us??

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for your response.

I am in Canada currently on PGWP, working with the same employer I have applied for Nomination.

It still goes the same way right? Closed work permit and SOWP for each of us??
Yes . You can’t apply for BOWP as you don’t have AOR yet . Only option for you is to apply for closed work permit

kv97

May 18, 2019
Hello,

I got the Alberta Opportunity Stream nomination and applied for federal Non-EE PR on February 16th, till now I have not received any update or AOR. My work permit expires August 24th and was wondering if anyone in the same boat? Or if anyone could provide information that would be appreciated.

Heisnburg

Mar 20, 2024
Hello,

I got the Alberta Opportunity Stream nomination and applied for federal Non-EE PR on February 16th, till now I have not received any update or AOR. My work permit expires August 24th and was wondering if anyone in the same boat? Or if anyone could provide information that would be appreciated.
I have applied on Feb 22, 2024 Non-EE and still waiting for AOR. I have work permit until September 16th.

divyeshparekh

Feb 29, 2024
Hi All,
I received a requuest for additional documents,IRCC is asking for IMM5406e (Additional Family info) again, they asked this when I received my AOR and I submitted that using webform, but asking again. Also Asking for Background/Declaration this time.Why would they be asking for theBackground/Declaration and IMM5406 again?
Please advice, its really bothering me now.

clazinajim

Apr 12, 2018
If you have any previous records, you can put them along with your current receipt. As soon as they give you an AOR and application number, you can go ahead and update your documents by posting them in the web form. This is based on my experience with inland application, you should double-check with experts though.
Thank you

Tmmy

Mar 19, 2024
Thank you
Read more about police certificate here-https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

If you cannot get a police certificate in time
If you’re invited to apply, you have 60 days to submit your application for permanent residence. If you do not have all your police certificates by the 60-day deadline, you have 2 options:

Option 1: Decline your invitation to apply
Your profile will go back in the pool. Depending on your score, you may be invited to apply again.

Option 2: Prove you applied for the police certificate
In very rare cases, we may accept both a letter of explanation and proof that shows you made your best effort to get a police certificate on time. (For example, you applied in the first week after we invited you to apply, but it did not arrive within the 60-day timeframe).

You can upload this in the country-specific police certificate field of your document checklist. Examples of proof:

• a confirmation receipt
  • a payment receipt
  • a delivery notice
  • a tracking number
An officer will review your application. If they’re not satisfied that you made your best effort, your application may be rejected for being incomplete.

Reactions: clazinajim

sami1984

Jun 8, 2019
I got my portal 1 on May 15. (AOR: December, 2022). Could you guys confirm that I am only supposed to reply to the email sent to me with the information asked (height, eye color, date of entry and so on)? Is that the only thing to do?
For how long have you been stuck at security checks?