+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Sharath kumar

Dec 24, 2023
Hi guys,
I need your help on my non express entry pr application. I have applied my pr on October 2023. I received my aor and medicals updated but i have been waiting for PAL but the thing is all the applicants who applied before and after me have received their final decisions and i am still waiting for PAL.
my VO is Etobicoke.
i have called Ircc multiple time but they are saying to wait and it will be completed with in the timeline.
so can anyone please give me some suggestions or inputs regarding this?

Let's go to party

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi guys,
I need your help on my non express entry pr application. I have applied my pr on October 2023. I received my aor and medicals updated but i have been waiting for PAL but the thing is all the applicants who applied before and after me have received their final decisions and i am still waiting for PAL.
my VO is Etobicoke.
i have called Ircc multiple time but they are saying to wait and it will be completed with in the timeline.
I applied Aug 03 and still waiting, same office, so it'll be a while bro

Let's go to party

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi guys,
my VO is Etobicoke.
my friend as well , south korean, applied may 5th, still waiting for ECOPR, same visa office, No luck.

kartikenayyar

May 8, 2024
I have received my PNP nomination and I am about to submit my file for PR application. The offer letter I submit for PNP is under my old manager’s name and last month a manager has been appointed. Can I submit the documents for PR under my old manager’s name or will I have to get signature of new manager to show my work experience ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have received my PNP nomination and I am about to submit my file for PR application. The offer letter I submit for PNP is under my old manager’s name and last month a manager has been appointed. Can I submit the documents for PR under my old manager’s name or will I have to get signature of new manager to show my work experience ?
You don’t need to submit offer letter while applying for PR application after nomination. If they need one in eligibility stage, they will send you request.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
@Miss bee IRCC agent said they will send a status inquiry, will this help at all to get attention of the processing officer?
I did have the same respond from ircc, at the end I dint get anything at the end. I found out from my MP that Im on additional security review by external partner.
Today is 15 months since I did submit my application. And still waiting

vikas.exe

Apr 19, 2024
I got an OINP Employer Job Offer Stream - Foreign Workers nomination in February. I applied for Non-Express Entry PR in April. Based on current trends, it looks like the AOR is taking 4-5 months. My nomination has an expiry of 6 months, which is in August. If the AOR is delayed or any issue arises, how difficult is it to extend the nomination expiry to get more time to submit the documents? Please guide me, or is the nomination expiry irrelevant after applying for PR in Non-Express Entry?

Reactions: Sarper