+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ryanira2

Apr 2, 2024
I have a general question to the experienced people here. Once the AOR, Biometrics, and Medical are completed is there a significant difference in average processing times for express-entry PR applicants and non-express entry applicants?

Apr 14, 2024
Why did you go for GCMS note?
I have completed Biometric and no medical is required till date.
Do you recommend to go for GCMS note? is It helpful?
which link you used for your GCMS note?

Finally got a COPR today.
I think I was a lucky guy, Hope you guys receive any news soon :)
Here's my progress.

ProgressDate DescendingNote
eCOPRJan 18, 2024222 Days from IRCC AR
Around 2PM, from Calgary IRCC
Portal 2 emailDec 28, 2023Slightly after 6PM, responded back slightly after 8PM.
Portal 1 emailDec 28, 2023Before the noon, from Calgary VO. (SVO: Etobicoke)
3rd GCMS GeneratedDec 1, 2023[Returned on Dec 8, 2023: 7 days]
All passed / COPR: Not Started
eCOPR # on the trackerNov 28, 2023Expiry: Nov 2024 according to the tracker
Final: ApprovedNov 27, 2023GCKey: Final Decision In Progress with the specific date as Nov 27, 2023
Security: PassedNov 27, 2023According to the 3rd GCMS
Info Sharing: PassedNov 27, 2023According to the 3rd GCMS
2nd GCMS GeneratedNov 21, 2023[Returned on Dec 12, 2023: 21 days]
VOs: CIO/Etobicoke(Previously Ottawa)
Eligibility: Passed / Security: Not Started / Criminality: Passed / Medical: Passed / Info Sharing: In progress
Medical Passed (Extended)Nov 18, 2023Automatically extended to Nov 2024
Criminality PassedNov 17, 2023According to the 2nd GCMS
Background passedNov 16, 2023GCKey: Background passed (Appeared after COPR)
BIO PassedNov 15, 2023
BIO AppointmentNov 14, 2023
Medical Passed (Old)Nov 9, 2023For both individuals
BILNov 9, 2023Only the principal applicant was required to provide.
PALNov 9, 2023Possibly Eligibility passed.
A note with 'Eligibility' label in the 1st GCMS (From CIO).
1st GCMS GeneratedOct 21, 2023[Returned on Nov 16, 2023: 26 days]
VOs: CIO/Ottawa
Eligibility: Not Started / Security: Not Started / Criminality: In Progress / Medical: Not Started / Info Sharing: In progress
AOROct 4, 2023
IRCC ARJun 10, 2023Non-EE PNP, Common-Law partner accompanying
NominationMay 19, 202344 Days for OINP
Decision In Progress (DIP)Apr 28, 2023
AssessmentApr 20, 2023
Application SubmissionApr 5, 2023OINP Master Stream (ITA on Apr 4), Common-Law partner accompanying

fara.j

Feb 9, 2023
Hey all. My application status on the CIC portal was changed to "updated" on Friday, but I have not noticed any changes in my application. Has anyone else experienced this?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
We got our nomination from Ontario and we have applied for non express entry PR. I am the nominee and she is my dependent. She she has got a job offer from Nova Scotia. She has to work for 2 days from the office and the rest can be remote. Now we are uncertain what to do in this case since this is her first opportunity in a year for which she got an offer for. Kindly advise. @Miss bee @rcincanada2019

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
We got our nomination from Ontario and we have applied for non express entry PR. I am the nominee and she is my dependent. She she has got a job offer from Nova Scotia. She has to work for 2 days from the office and the rest can be remote. Now we are uncertain what to do in this case since this is her first opportunity in a year for which she got an offer for. Kindly advise. @Miss bee @rcincanada2019
If you are primary applicant and you got nomination from Province, your spouse can work anywhere. She has no restrictions on any job . For you it’s mandatory to stay with same job and same province.

KK12345

Mar 13, 2024
Hi,

Let me ask a question.
Last week, I got an email from IRCC. the subject was "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal"
I think this is the portal 1 email and I replied the email on the same day with some my personal info which were requested in the PDF.

Here is the question.
Do we always receive the automate-reply from them after we reply the portal 1 email?
I found some comments that we will receive the email but I haven't got the auto-reply after I replied.
It's been almost 1 week after I replied.

Should I reply the email one more time, or just need to wait for the Portal 2?

Thanks in advance.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
If you are primary applicant and you got nomination from Province, your spouse can work anywhere. She has no restrictions on any job . For you it’s mandatory to stay with same job and same province.
Yes i got nominated and i do not plan to leave the province

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Hey all. My application status on the CIC portal was changed to "updated" on Friday, but I have not noticed any changes in my application. Has anyone else experienced this?
it's a ghost update. It can be anything for your PR application. You can order a GCMS to know the detail...

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

Let me ask a question.
Last week, I got an email from IRCC. the subject was "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal"
I think this is the portal 1 email and I replied the email on the same day with some my personal info which were requested in the PDF.

Here is the question.
Do we always receive the automate-reply from them after we reply the portal 1 email?
I found some comments that we will receive the email but I haven't got the auto-reply after I replied.
It's been almost 1 week after I replied.

Should I reply the email one more time, or just need to wait for the Portal 2?

Thanks in advance.
You don’t get automated emails. I some rare case you will. If you have submitted all requests information, you should wait as portal 2 is taking around 2-3 months these days .

Diran Olajide

Jul 4, 2023
I got approved for the PNP nomination submitted with my PR application non-express entry and got my AOR on April 5, 2024. I am currently on an open work permit that expires on June 14th. I need to apply for a work permit extension. I don't understand what I will upload in the section "IMM5802: Offer of Employment to a Foreign National LMIA-Exempt" because I am on an open work permit. also proof indicating you meet the requirements of the job being offered.