+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Yoyoo

Mar 3, 2024
Hi guys,
I submitted PNP non-ee PR application 2 months ago and am waiting for AOR. Does anyone know that the status of the application change repectively ?

I appreciate that anyone can show how AOR mail look like.

Thank you!
It took 3 months for me

Reactions: CugTr

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hi guys,
I submitted PNP non-ee PR application 2 months ago and am waiting for AOR. Does anyone know that the status of the application change repectively ?

I appreciate that anyone can show how AOR mail look like.

Thank you!
The status of my application didn't change after AOR - it's still showing as "submitted".
I received a few emails at once - the AOR, request for biometrics and a request to link my application to an IRCC account. The AOR email Iooked like this:

From: Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>
Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about XXX Correspondence Id: XXX

UCI: XXXX
Application No.:XXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXX

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2024/01/04.

[...]
And then the rest of the email were some information on how and when to contact IRCC, etc.

Reactions: CugTr

velsaran

Jan 5, 2023
Hi,
I recently obtained an Ontario nomination under the master's stream. Now, I am in the process of submitting a Non-express PR application. In this, I need to submit the birth certificate as supporting documents; I am the primary applicant, both myself and my spouse and I don't have a birth certificate. Could someone suggest to us whether there is an alternative to not being able to submit a Birth certificate? Thanks a lot!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,
I recently obtained an Ontario nomination under the master's stream. Now, I am in the process of submitting a Non-express PR application. In this, I need to submit the birth certificate as supporting documents; I am the primary applicant, both myself and my spouse and I don't have a birth certificate. Could someone suggest to us whether there is an alternative to not being able to submit a Birth certificate? Thanks a lot!
If they don’t have birth certificates, you can attach 10th and 12 th class certificates with affidavits and should be notarised.

o.busola

Apr 16, 2024
My spouse applied to Manitoba pnp as the primary applicant but my question do I (wife) as a dependant need to do WES' credential evaluation for his own application?

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
I have been waiting for a background check for my PR for about 5 months. Recently, applied for an extension of my study permit, and the application was approved in 16 days, however normal processing time is about 64 days. It seems the background checks for PR are much more complicated since it's already about 5 months.

Iconic1000

Nov 26, 2023
I have been waiting for a background check for my PR for about 5 months. Recently, applied for an extension of my study permit, and the application was approved in 16 days, however normal processing time is about 64 days. It seems the background checks for PR are much more complicated since it's already about 5 months.
Do you have any dependents too?

fara.j

Feb 9, 2023
I finally received the Portal email yesterday after 17 months, which means my journey is finally coming to an end. I was stuck in the security check for a long time, but now it's over.
I wish good luck to everyone who is in the same situation and I want to say thank you to all who helped me.

Nataly_

Sep 27, 2023
I finally received the Portal email yesterday after 17 months, which means my journey is finally coming to an end. I was stuck in the security check for a long time, but now it's over.
I wish good luck to everyone who is in the same situation and I want to say thank you to all who helped me.
Did they require ADR?

Reactions: meet160303

unlucky72

Apr 15, 2024
Hello everyone,

I submitted my pr application but i paid fees less then as should be accidentally. Does anyone had this before or know anything What should i do?

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
That is relief for you, for me its 14 moths pass and still waiting. I'm thinking to write to MP, if he can do anything with my application. At this moment I just want to finish this process its taking so long, is decision to be positive or negative I even don't care anymore.