+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

divyeshparekh

Feb 29, 2024
I got AOR and 2 more mails asking me to pay my biometrics fees and submit a IMM5406 form, I filled this in the web during application, but they still asked for it, I linked the application to my GCKey account as well. I was told to submit the IMM5406 and the recipt for the biometrics through webform, as I submitted the application using the IRCC portal. So I was told to upload the documents and submit using the webform, in the webform it asked me what type of application and under that there was only 1 option for Permanent Residence(applied online)-Express entry. The IRCC agent asked me to use this and submit but my application was non-express entry. I hope this files or documents will reach my account and not show missing or still requires additional information.
Can someone advice please.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got AOR and 2 more mails asking me to pay my biometrics fees and submit a IMM5406 form, I filled this in the web during application, but they still asked for it, I linked the application to my GCKey account as well. I was told to submit the IMM5406 and the recipt for the biometrics through webform, as I submitted the application using the IRCC portal. So I was told to upload the documents and submit using the webform, in the webform it asked me what type of application and under that there was only 1 option for Permanent Residence(applied online)-Express entry. The IRCC agent asked me to use this and submit but my application was non-express entry. I hope this files or documents will reach my account and not show missing or still requires additional information.
Can someone advice please.
Not an issue at all . Also if you already linked your application to GC key , you can upload there too . There must be space provided under additional documents. If they haven’t provided , then best option will be webform. Wait for 4-5 business days and you will get webform conformation .

Iconic1000

Nov 26, 2023
Hi,

I am trying to apply for GCMS notes,but while filling i formation i am not able to put my file number because by default it is not letting me enter EP in the beginning. Anyone facing this problem or have suggestions?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

I am trying to apply for GCMS notes,but while filling i formation i am not able to put my file number because by default it is not letting me enter EP in the beginning. Anyone facing this problem or have suggestions?
Try from different browsers. Also don’t copy and paste any information. Manually type it .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Sure Thank You So Much.

And there is one more thing if you can give your valuable advice.@missbee
I applied for PR under AOS NON EE in May 2023.
I also have my spouse as dependent in my application.

we received AOR IN June 2023
After that,
In november 2023 we got ADR asking for New PCC for my spouse from Home country and new Schedule A form for my Spouse.
On 7 March 2024 we received ADR 2 asking for Proof of relationship and on 21 March 2024 we received ADR3 asking for my Employment letters.

in ADR2 request letter it was written that in order to make decision we need proof of relationship but in ADR 3 it was written we have begun processing your application for PR in Canada.

it made me little confused.

could you please share your thoughts what that would mean?

and if the application is in final processes it is something else.
Thank you
It’s just basic wordings on some CIC emails. It doesn’t mean anything that your application is approved or getting approved soon . Most probably they are doing background checks for your spouse.

Iconic1000

Nov 26, 2023
It’s just basic wordings on some CIC emails. It doesn’t mean anything that your application is approved or getting approved soon . Most probably they are doing background checks for your spouse.
Alright, Thank You So Much.

And like i got 3 ADR’s is it normal?

em10

May 31, 2018
AR: 8 MAY 2023
AOR : 12 MAY 2023
Medical: 18 AUG 23 Passed
Biometrics: 18 AUG 23 Passed
ADR: 21 NOV 23
PAL: 28 NOV 23
Background Completed:13 MAR 24
Final decision : 21 MAR 24

VO: Etobicoke
Portal 1: 28 MAR 24
Portal 2: 05 APR 24
ECORP: 08 APR 24

Thank you everyone in this forum, all the best for all of you, I hope to hear soon the same news from you

Iconic1000

Nov 26, 2023
AR: 8 MAY 2023
AOR : 12 MAY 2023
Medical: 18 AUG 23 Passed
Biometrics: 18 AUG 23 Passed
ADR: 21 NOV 23
PAL: 28 NOV 23
Background Completed:13 MAR 24
Final decision : 21 MAR 24

VO: Etobicoke
Portal 1: 28 MAR 24
Portal 2: 05 APR 24
ECORP: 08 APR 24

Thank you everyone in this forum, all the best for all of you, I hope to hear soon the same news from you
Hey Congratulations
Did you apply through AOS?

Parmis

Jul 11, 2023
Hello @Miss bee
Appreciate your help again on my application based on my profile everything from myside is completed. For both me and my spouse, the background check was in progress from last year(around Jul), I checked my profile again and on Mar 2nd my background check got completed while for my husband on the same date it says that Background Verification has been updated to in process which I don’t know what does it mean exactly since it was already in processed since Jul 2023 (or even sooner not sure as I have a representative). I have also noticed that there was a ghost update on my profile on Apr 4th
Called IRCC today and they told me the background check is the pending one and they dont know how long it will take
By any chance have you seen anyone else in the same position? Do you know how long I should wait? Thank you