+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Mr J

Mar 16, 2021
Hi i applied on AR 24 october 2021
Email received with application number July 4th 2022 .
That means AOR because i have not received any letter its just an email.
Asking me to link my application in 7 days from the date i receive this email.

Please advice.
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: SCW

Harudeenm

Nov 8, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Doc's Request.
21-07-2022
Nomination.....
25-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-07-2022
IELTS Request
02-09-2022
File Transfer...
21-07-2022
Hey there, anyone who has applied for permanent residency in new online portal under pnp streme share your timeline here.
I have Applied for AINP (AOS) October 2021got nomination in November 2021- PNP (Inland)Applied (AR)online portal(federal in IRCC) -NON-Express on Dec 5th 2021 .
waiting for AOR... Any one of the same type please update your status.

Reactions: Miracle2018 and SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I have Applied for AINP (AOS) October 2021got nomination in November 2021- PNP (Inland)Applied (AR)online portal(federal in IRCC) -NON-Express on Dec 5th 2021 .
AR 26 Nov 2021 online portal application - waiting for AOR

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
from the online excel, i have seen many ppl who applied later than me got their aor
this made me very worried
your info is really a good sign!!! thx for sharing
congratulations!
Yeah it sucks, there is no predictability of when you get your AOR and it definitely seems unfair that someone who applies later gets their receipt earlier. My gut feeling is they will process inland faster than outland.

I saw one guy whose AOR took 17 months.....

Reactions: crazyfin

Bangisland

May 27, 2022
AR 26 Nov 2021 online portal application - waiting for AOR
lets share your timelines if any of you have not yet.
lets see others' timelines and kindly enter yours if any of you have not yet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit?usp=drivesdk

ignotous

Jun 19, 2020
Hi everyone, while applying on the online portal, for documents that need to uploaded (Eg Birth Certificate, PCC, Passport etc), do I need to upload a certified copy of the documents even if they are in English (just to be sure I am not talking about certifying the source of translated document)

Fr3d

Jul 6, 2022
J'ai postulé pour AINP (AOS) en octobre 2021 et j'ai été nommé en novembre 2021 - Portail en ligne PNP (Inland)Applied (AR) (fédéral à IRCC) - NON-Express le 5 décembre 2021.
en attente d'AOR... N'importe lequel du même type, veuillez mettre à jour votre statut.
[/DEVIS]
Suis dans le même cas que toi. Juste 1 moi d'avance sur toi. 8 mois d'attente déjà. On croise les doigts.

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
The problem is, WHEN will the IRCC workers check your Online portal AGAIN and do the job they are supposed to do. Mine is status 13 "Supporting doc upload failed", and they failed that in 2022Apr15 (check the "updatedAt" line at the very bottom). AND nearly 2 MONTHs had passed, NOTHING happened! Just like lots of 2021Apr~Jun applications, they don't give a **** for the delay, God knows whether they ever have any plan to fix it!
Any news about that? Same situation here

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
I applied online under QSWP
Hello,
I had RPA upload fail on the Json code, before the updates, i'd liké to know if anyone had RPA upload fail ans receive their acknowledgment ?
ı am in the same situation. Nobody with this error got AoR yet. That’s so frustrating

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021

ı am in the same situation. Nobody with this error got AoR yet. That’s so frustrating
I had Ready for Check status submitted september 14th, and still nothing. I see that they moved to november applications ....... hate them

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Any news about that? Same situation here
I finally got the AOR/FN last week, 13.5 months after the AR (2021 mid-May). I've heard a few 2021May applications had made it as well during the last weeks. It seems that they're indeed working on it but ultimately it's one's luck that made it happen since IRCC didn't respect the principle of first-come-first-serve.

Last edited:

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022

interesting, I thought they've hidden the outcome of F12 trick by changing everyone's status id to id 7, no? They may or may not come to process one's application after 12~13+month-ish I suspect...btw when your id turns to 7, the only place may show a little bit of light is the documents section: I checked the portal after I got the AOR, the F12 status remains id 7 but in the documents section, all docs turned to documentApproved: true. though not sure whether it's before or after the AOR. However, maybe you'd like to keep an eye on it. Good luck to all! Wish everyone can join the next round of this ridiculous disrespectful pathetic Canadian Roulette as soon as possible...

LaetitiaM92

Jul 7, 2022
I finally got the AOR/FN last week, 13.5 months after the AR (2021 mid-May). I've heard a few 2021May applications had made it as well during the last weeks. It seems that they're indeed working on it but ultimately it's one's luck that made it happen since IRCC didn't respect the principle of first-come-first-serve.
Hello, so you had RPA upload fail Id 11 and you got your AOR right ? Because I have the same problem here when I checked before they hide the information my status was RPA Upload fail id 11 - now it switched to submitted but haven’t received any AOR my application was submitted in octobre 2021

Reactions: rchen328

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Hello, so you had RPA upload fail Id 11 and you got your AOR right ? Because I have the same problem here when I checked before they hide the information my status was RPA Upload fail id 11 - now it switched to submitted but haven’t received any AOR my application was submitted in octobre 2021
Actually I was id 13 "supporting doc upload fail"(which turned to id 7 in Jun). But I heard someone was 11 and turned 7 then got AOR, but his/her was somewhere btwn 2021Apr~Jun. Unfortunately I think AR from 2021Oct has to wait a bit longer(Oct-Dec this year) unless you're one of those super lucky people...

Last edited: