Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Is there some magic formula you had in your application? You're right on, if not exceeding, the SLA processing time for this type of application.
Single Applicant, Inland

That is the only foruma I got plus I had a lawyer

IamfromEarth

Jul 29, 2020
I have got IRCC asking to refill and send IMM5669e, they mentioned "Please provide information regarding the following Personal History Gap (Section 8), Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time: 2013/12 to 2020/02."
Does that means I just have to add that gap in the personal history OR do I have to provide some kind of documentation?

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone here who received the AOR and BIO request, and then the process got stuck? Most of you guys received the Medical test request just a few days after getting the AOR/BIO...
:(
Thanks,
In my case, I didn't need to do BIO (done in 2019); and it took them exactly 2 whole weeks to issue the medical exam request

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
I think you probably set a record for Non-EE PNP processing time. How many days exactly did you wait? Thanks for the inspiration!
I don't think it sets a record. In general, non-EE PNP is slow. But there are fast cases. One case I know:
AR: April 18, 2021 submitted via non-EE online portal
ECOPR: Jan. 12, 2022

This is less than 9 months.

Reactions: moscatojuices

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I don't think it sets a record. In general, non-EE PNP is slow. But there are fast cases. One case I know:
AR: April 18, 2021 submitted via non-EE online portal
ECOPR: Jan. 12, 2022

This is less than 9 months.
Wow!

I feel stupid - I think I may have made my application more complicated than necessary. In the "Your Travels" form I misinterpreted the question and gave them a list of 200 places I went to around Canada while living here. I wonder if an immigration officer will look at and go "I'll put this in the too hard basket and let someone else deal with it."