+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Yes, RPA upload fail is an interesting problem and not sure if IRCC is aware of this. I applied in August 2021 and many people got their invitation for medical exam and me I even don't have a XEP neither AoR. The only thing I see is that my application is submitted at online portal.

I called IRCC and they are not able to find my file and they claim that it is because some of the agents should take care of my file then, it will be possible to find documents. So weird..

Mr J

Mar 16, 2021
AR october 24,2021
Application no. Receive July 4,2022 to link with Gckey
Adr 1 july 4 .

Now waiting for AOR.

deeprkaur

Mar 2, 2022
Hello, so you had RPA upload fail Id 11 and you got your AOR right ? Because I have the same problem here when I checked before they hide the information my status was RPA Upload fail id 11 - now it switched to submitted but haven’t received any AOR my application was submitted in octobre 2021
I have the same issue. I applied on May 25, 2021. Didnt receive Aor yet.

deeprkaur

Mar 2, 2022
Yes, RPA upload fail is an interesting problem and not sure if IRCC is aware of this. I applied in August 2021 and many people got their invitation for medical exam and me I even don't have a XEP neither AoR. The only thing I see is that my application is submitted at online portal.

I called IRCC and they are not able to find my file and they claim that it is because some of the agents should take care of my file then, it will be possible to find documents. So weird..
I got the same reply for 3 webforms I submitted reagrding my application that its not in their system. Im so worried now. How did you call IRCC without application no.? Could you share the details plz?

Elian

Jul 11, 2022
Hi All,

Seeing from the other posts that it usually takes about 10-14 months before they received their Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR), what happens if your work permit will be expiring before that or some months after that? Once you get your AOR, does the "implied status" apply? Or is there a process you need to do to stay in Canada?

I applied online via the PR Application Portal last April 26, 2022 and status is "submitted". My work permit expires October 2023, but I have applied for work permit extension using the Work Permit Support letter that came with the OINP nomination, which is still being processed.

Also, does anybody know if there is a difference in processing time between online and paper-based PR application via the OINP stream?

Thanks!

Last edited:

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Hi All,

Seeing from the other posts that it usually takes about 10-14 months before they received their Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR), what happens if your work permit will be expiring before that or some months after that? Once you get your AOR, does the "implied status" apply? Or is there a process you need to do to stay in Canada?

I applied online via the PR Application Portal last April 26, 2022 and status is "submitted". My work permit expires October 2023, but I have applied for work permit extension using the Work Permit Support letter that came with the OINP nomination, which is still being processed.

Also, does anybody know if there is a difference in processing time between online and paper-based PR application via the OINP stream?

Thanks!
you should apply for a work permit extension i believe- i don't think a PR application maintains your status.

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone here who received the AOR and BIO request, and then the process got stuck? Most of you guys received the Medical test request just a few days after getting the AOR/BIO...
:(
Thanks,