+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi,

I applied for PR ( SINP - Inland) on December 31, 2021, and I got married on April 18, 2022. Do I have to inform IRCC about this status change via the webform now, or can I wait until I get my file number to update my status? Will it affect my application or the application processing times in any form? Any information regarding this would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Yes you have to inform them. Of course you do - this is a significant change to your personal status and who you'll bring with you to Canada. And yes, obviously it's going to take them more time to verify because they're verifying two people.

You need to contact them via a webform and tell them you got married and ask them what they would like you to do. They will be getting you to update your Generic / Background / Family forms to make sure you and now your wife is admissible to Canada (unless she's Canadian).

amprabhu1917

May 9, 2022
Hi, I have applied my pr application via non express online portal after I have received AINP nomination on Aug 2021. Recently I moved to new location within Calgary, Alberta. May I know how I can request IRCC to change my contact address?

A_rsh

Jun 17, 2022
Hi, I have applied my pr application via non express online portal after I have received AINP nomination on Aug 2021. Recently I moved to new location within Calgary, Alberta. May I know how I can request IRCC to change my contact address?
You Can either Call them or create a webform to update your address

Reactions: amprabhu1917

amprabhu1917

May 9, 2022
You Can either Call them or create a webform to update your address
Thank you. But in webform, I don’t see the option for provincial nominee applied by online under Type of Application drop down list. It just have provincial nominee - applied by mail. So, I have selected provincial nominee-applied by mail and mentioned the same reason as seperate note in Enquiry description field and submitted the form with new address. Does it work? I think updating via call is not feasible because they never pick the call.
Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Reactions: Miracle2018 and SCW

A_rsh

Jun 17, 2022
Thank you. But in webform, I don’t see the option for provincial nominee applied by online under Type of Application drop down list. It just have provincial nominee - applied by mail. So, I have selected provincial nominee-applied by mail and mentioned the same reason as seperate note in Enquiry description field and submitted the form with new address. Does it work? I think updating via call is not feasible because they never pick the call.
Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Yes, that works, I did my webform same way like you did and they updated my address. And with calls, I usually leave my number after trying couple of times and then they call you back.

Reactions: amprabhu1917

amprabhu1917

May 9, 2022
Yes, that works, I did my webform same way like you did and they updated my address. And with calls, I usually leave my number after trying couple of times and then they call you back.
Awesome!! thank you so much. Feeling relaxed :) . Hope I will get the response from IRCC. Also, I have submitted one more webform for uploading PCC documents to my application.

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hey, I just checked and found my one is also status id 11: RPA Upload Fail. Any new updates about the issue?
But I don't think it is a big deal. I applied on last October and got the confirmation email (successfully submitted).
Let us know if any progress. Thanks!
Any update on that?

Sky high

Aug 17, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have already submitted my application for OINP for the master's graduate stream after receiving the nomination. Now i am submitting my profile for CEC and in that, there is a section that says " Has ABC applied for express entry before". Should I say yes or no looking at the fact that I have already applied for OINP but it is a non-express entry program?

Also, there is a section that says "has ABC received a nomination certificate from a province or territory "
should I say yes or no looking at the fact that I have already applied for OINP after receiving the nomination

Any advice will be very helpful.