+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have already submitted my application for OINP for the master's graduate stream after receiving the nomination. Now i am submitting my profile for CEC and in that, there is a section that says " Has ABC applied for express entry before". Should I say yes or no looking at the fact that I have already applied for OINP but it is a non-express entry program?

Also, there is a section that says "has ABC received a nomination certificate from a province or territory "
should I say yes or no looking at the fact that I have already applied for OINP after receiving the nomination

Any advice will be very helpful.
1) You should say NO because you have not applied for express entry before. If you have applied for express entry under another stream then you should say yes. But from the info you have provided, it appears you have not.
2) You should say NO because you have applied for the nomination but you have not been issued a certificate yet. Even if you are issued a certificate, you will have to say NO because it is not an express entry certificate.

Sky high

Aug 17, 2021
1) You should say NO because you have not applied for express entry before. If you have applied for express entry under another stream then you should say yes. But from the info you have provided, it appears you have not.
2) You should say NO because you have applied for the nomination but you have not been issued a certificate yet. Even if you are issued a certificate, you will have to say NO because it is not an express entry certificate.
Thanks a lot for your quick reply

tkhan270

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi,

I was nominated by Ontario for International Student: Job Offer Stream in 2021 and applied for PR in August 2021 through new online portal.

I changed my employer is June 2021 and informed Ontario and got issued a voluntary withdrawal of Nomination and I subsequently sent two web forms requesting to withdraw my application but no response.

I received AOR for application last week and today received a refusal letter.

Wanted to know if a refusal will have a negative impact on my future CEC/Express Entry application?

TIA

moh_233233

Jun 2, 2022
submitted 9/2021
received AOR and Biomatri request 17/6/2022
received medical exam request 22/6/2022 (did it 27/6/2022)
what will be the next step now? how long it take

• Love
Reactions: SCW

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
AR MAY 2,2021
AOR June 23, 2022, Biometrics updated same day from 2019
No update after that
Saskatchewan, SINP Inland

Oinpapplicant

Jun 28, 2022
Hi, anyone here who received their AOR in March 2022 and have not received their PR approval yet? Our last update was MP on March 23 but its been 3 months now and still no update. Should I request for GCMS notes now?

TiphanieD

Jun 29, 2022
Hello,
I had RPA upload fail on the Json code, before the updates, i'd liké to know if anyone had RPA upload fail ans receive their acknowledgment ?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
submitted 9/2021
received AOR and Biomatri request 17/6/2022
received medical exam request 22/6/2022 (did it 27/6/2022)
what will be the next step now? how long it take
Congrats on the AOR - I am still waiting on mine so no idea on the timeline, sorry.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi,

I was nominated by Ontario for International Student: Job Offer Stream in 2021 and applied for PR in August 2021 through new online portal.

I changed my employer is June 2021 and informed Ontario and got issued a voluntary withdrawal of Nomination and I subsequently sent two web forms requesting to withdraw my application but no response.

I received AOR for application last week and today received a refusal letter.

Wanted to know if a refusal will have a negative impact on my future CEC/Express Entry application?

TIA
In principle, there should be no impact. Be sure to mention the withdrawal and reasons for it in all future applications. If I recall correctly, the only way something like this can be detrimental is if you were trying to conceal something from the IRCC; you clearly were not, so, as long as you explain clearly, it should not be detrimental for future applications.

sushantd1986

Jan 21, 2022
I received NSNP skilled worker nomination on 20 Jan 2022 and applied for PR on 21 Jan 2022 via Permanent Residency Online Portal for non-express entry. Looking at trend of receiving AOR, I believe - I will receive AOR by Sep or Oct this year. I did uploaded upfront Medical and don't have to give Biometrics as gave it last year with my work permit. I believe I should have PR approved before December this year. What everyone think about my timeline?

Last edited:

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I received NSNP skilled worker nomination on 20 Jan 2022 and applied for PR on 21 Jan 2022 via Permanent Residency Online Portal for non-express entry. Looking at trend of receiving AOR, I believe - I will receive AOR by Sep or Oct this year. I did uploaded upfront Medical and don't have to give Biometrics as gave it last year with my work permit. I believe I should have PR approved before December this year. What everyone think about my timeline?
Look at others' timelines and use that as a rough guide and think about the complexity of your own application. It can take that time - it can also take 27 months as the CIC website indicates. If IRCC keeps up the 12-14 months' we're seeing in recent posts, than I think you're on track for Q1 of 2023.

Reactions: sushantd1986

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I submitted around the same time- my lawyers handling my application were really explicit not to do medicals ahead of time just in case processing took longer than expected and had to redo them. Hopefully it does come in before that for you though.

Reactions: sushantd1986

Ammu1234

Jan 27, 2022
How to get temporary file number ? I see in doc file many have received temporary file number. What should i say after calling them or webform when file is not on system ?