fariza said:
CONGRATS GOAL.... HAPPY and Its a relief to see 4131's going through
All the very best
Thank YOU fariza

SUNNYSMILES

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
dear sir,
i applied to london visa office on 12th may under 4131 and got my 2nd OR on 19th august and right after getting my 2nd AOR when i checked my e case it showed " in process" and since that time it is same. i have observed that in most cases after gettind 2nd AOr the e case shows "received by VO". so plz tell me why in my case it is showing "in process".is it normal situation or not?and when should i expect to receive medical? i m from pakistan. plz guide me as i am bit confused

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SUNNYSMILES said:
dear sir,
i applied to london visa office on 12th may under 4131 and got my 2nd OR on 19th august and right after getting my 2nd AOR when i checked my e case it showed " in process" and since that time it is same. i have observed that in most cases after gettind 2nd AOr the e case shows "received by VO". so plz tell me why in my case it is showing "in process".is it normal situation or not?and when should i expect to receive medical? i m from pakistan. plz guide me as i am bit confused
Hi Sunny,

By looking at the other Pakistani Applicants and the average time of London visa office it looks very unusual but this can happen it maybe your luck that they started processing your file, maybe your experience is from some big organistion and they are very satisfied with it, in process means you have passed the 67 points mark so obviously there is no issue with your points, the next thing comes up is job experience if its geniune then i dont think you should be worried about.

Cheers
Saki

Christine32

Star Member
Sep 3, 2009
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2009
Doc's Request.
14-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
IELTS Request
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2010
Med's Done....
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
10-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2011
LANDED..........
19-May-2011
Hi All,

I sent a case specific enquiry again regarding my application to my visa office as I haven't received any feedback from them since my medicals have been done (24th June).
Today I received the following reply from them:

"We confirm receipt of the medical examinations.
Once all background checks completed, you will hear form us about the further steps in due course;"

It's amazing how long background checks takes.
I am not happy but at least I know why I still didn't get any answer from them....

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hello Mates ,

Yesterday I received our Passports with VISA.

So many friends helped me on my journey to sail through , I simply express my heartfelt gratitude to you all .

Thank you all again.

Goal

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goal said:
Hello Mates ,

Yesterday I received our Passports with VISA.

So many friends helped me on my journey to sail through , I simply express my heartfelt gratitude to you all .

Thank you all again.

Goal
Congrats... U sailed at ur goal ... Now its time to plan for pack up and happy landing

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
fariza said:
Congrats... U sailed at ur goal ... Now its time to plan for pack up and happy landing
My Dear Friend ,

Wish me luck so that everything goes well for us.

Goal

Language Instructor

Oct 28, 2010
staralihaider said:
Guys

those applying under 4131 code must send Notarized employment contract to VO as these days VO is very strict about it.
one of my friend's uncle got refusal letter yesterday from VO london and they stated that we are not satisfied that you are working in this institute as you did not atatch your emplyment contract :(
Hi......
How bad.... the institute that I'm working in doesn't sign any contrats with any of the teachers....... what can I do without any emplyment contract?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Language Instructor said:
Hi......
How bad.... the institute that I'm working in doesn't sign any contrats with any of the teachers....... what can I do without any emplyment contract?

Hi

If you dont have any contract then mention that in your cover letter that you are not sending the employment contract as there was no contract signed or given to you. About the job experience format its should include your job duties, salary,time of employment, part time or full time and any other benefits.

Cheers
Saki

Heemu

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
14-10-2010
Med's Done....
12-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-12-2010
Ok Guys,

Finally I've received my medical request from Singapore Visa Office yesterday. Date printed on the letter is 14th Oct 2010. After exactly 6months from my 2nd lodgement it comes to my hand. I'm really feeling so much happy. Thanks all :)

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heemu said:
Ok Guys,

Finally I've received my medical request from Singapore Visa Office yesterday. Date printed on the letter is 14th Oct 2010. After exactly 6months from my 2nd lodgement it comes to my hand. I'm really feeling so much happy. Thanks all :)
Congrats you are almost done :)

Cheers
saki

Language Instructor

Oct 28, 2010
saki said:
Hi

If you dont have any contract then mention that in your cover letter that you are not sending the employment contract as there was no contract signed or given to you. About the job experience format its should include your job duties, salary,time of employment, part time or full time and any other benefits.

Cheers
Saki
Thanks alot:) But do you think that would convince them?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Language Instructor said:
Thanks alot:) But do you think that would convince them?
Its not about convincing them you are just informing them that you did not have any contract and many other applicants have same issue and has done the same, in visa office checklist they also say that if you cant provide any document give a reason so its not that they will come back or reject your case on this basis. And rest of the information which i gave you is required in the employment letter.

Cheers
Saki