NOC 4131 - Inputs here!

Wolfman567

Oct 28, 2009
New-Delhi (India)
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Sorry was away and had no time to check mails or this fourm.

My update is that till date i have not received any mail or call from CHC (Delhi).

Good to be back.. :)

Regards

Wolfy

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamy said:
guys i am new to this form and also applied under 4131 NOC code.i have a quick question as i am sending my full documents to visa office next week, well my question is that what if we are unable to send our employment contract ? will the experience letter from company including your date of joining,designation,job duties,salary would be enough ?

can they reject your case on this basis that you have not enclosed the job contract or they can ask in later stage ?
Guys

those applying under 4131 code must send Notarized employment contract to VO as these days VO is very strict about it.
one of my friend's uncle got refusal letter yesterday from VO london and they stated that we are not satisfied that you are working in this institute as you did not atatch your emplyment contract :(

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Guys

those applying under 4131 code must send Notarized employment contract to VO as these days VO is very strict about it.
one of my friend's uncle got refusal letter yesterday from VO london and they stated that we are not satisfied that you are working in this institute as you did not atatch your emplyment contract :(
may be they call his employer for verification and they didn'd verify his experience.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
staralihaider said:
Guys

well its my good luck that so far i didnt send my papers to visa office as i was confused either to arrange another employment contract or send as it is.......same friend told to send w/out as he does and he miss the bus now.:(

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
staralihaider said:
Guys

Hello,

I am new to this thread.

I worked in a private ITI, recognized by department of technical education, Punjab Govt. Can you/anybody give an idea about the employment contract we are talking about?

I guess ITIs, schools, colleges etc do not normally sign any contract. I have offer letter, appointment letter, experience certificate, some salary slips (on ITI letter head and typed on computer). Beside this what could be provided for proving that you worked there. My job duration is from Jun1 2002 to Nov 2006.

Thanks

Satnam

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Wolfman567 said:
Hello All,

My update is that till date i have not received any mail or call from CHC (Delhi).

Regards

Wolfy
Good to see you back ....

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
satnak said:
Hello,

I am new to this thread.

I worked in a private ITI, recognized by department of technical education, Punjab Govt. Can you/anybody give an idea about the employment contract we are talking about?

I guess ITIs, schools, colleges etc do not normally sign any contract. I have offer letter, appointment letter, experience certificate, some salary slips (on ITI letter head and typed on computer). Beside this what could be provided for proving that you worked there. My job duration is from Jun1 2002 to Nov 2006.

Thanks

Satnam
All those things are good but you will also need a letter to state your duties (experience letter as defined by CIC)

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolfman567 said:
Hello All,

Regards

Wolfy
Welcome back wolfy... we been missing u in 4131's forum which u initiated... need to have ur moral boost for all of us still waiting 4 our luck relying mostly on GOD...
take care

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Maaties said:
All those things are good but you will also need a letter to state your duties (experience letter as defined by CIC)
Yes I have Experience Certificate (or Letter). So do I still need to have Employment Contract?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
So does your appointment letter just say congrats you got the job or does it say more.
I didnot send in a contract. I sent in my appointment letter, which stated
1) congrats,
2) salary,
3) leave policy,
4) title, etc

I think it was called an appointment letter but others might call the same thing as a contract letter. I had to sign the appointment letter and return it to accept the job.

Wolfman567

Oct 28, 2009
New-Delhi (India)
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear 4131's,

Since the new NOC has been launched it is been observed that back logs have taken time. Please do not feel dishearten. I am sure we all would sail through by the grace of god.
Just keep patience and keep checking for any update at your email address.

Regards
Wolfy

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi sonkordeep,

Its not written officially anywhere but we have seen one case where the applicant applied under 4131 and his IELTS score was just moderate and visa office made an objection that in this proffession you need good english proficiency and he/she dont think that with this proficiency you will be able to get settle in Canada in this proffession. So from that we all came to know that they can make objection on this.

Cheers
Saki
hi saki
the mentioned applicant applied through Arranged Employment Offer and He claimed points from his relatives . many things were concerned with the applicants prospect where only IELTS score was not taken solely. i request you take an insight into the applicants thread and post.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:
hi saki
the mentioned applicant applied through Arranged Employment Offer and He claimed points from his relatives . many things were concerned with the applicants prospect where only IELTS score was not taken solely. i request you take an insight into the applicants thread and post.
Hi Imu,

I know there were some other things related to the application as well but visa officer did mentioned about this language proficiency as well, if it was only the other reason like AEO or relatives point then there was no need for the IELTS to be mentioned but visa officer did say that applicants english proficiency is below par which means IELTS result counts as well.

Cheers
Saki

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Imu,

I know there were some other things related to the application as well but visa officer did mentioned about this language proficiency as well, if it was only the other reason like AEO or relatives point then there was no need for the IELTS to be mentioned but visa officer did say that applicants english proficiency is below par which means IELTS result counts as well.

Cheers
Saki
hii saki
first of all, cheers!!
you just passed an important step forward. your file review completed. but mine is not. i receievd second AOR dated 02 june, 2010 but still ecas shows received by the visa office and they are pending review" since 02 june 2010. could explain when review will be completed. please share your IELTS score so that we can share the prospect of getting PR.
again cheers
imu

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:
hii saki
first of all, cheers!!
you just passed an important step forward. your file review completed. but mine is not. i receievd second AOR dated 02 june, 2010 but still ecas shows received by the visa office and they are pending review" since 02 june 2010. could explain when review will be completed. please share your IELTS score so that we can share the prospect of getting PR.
again cheers
imu
Hi Imu,

Its actually the CIC review completed ( first stage not the second :) ) i wish i get my 2nd AOR soooon, as i just send my full docs last week,
My ielts score is L 7.7 , R 8.5 , W 6.5 and S 8.5. It depends on which visa office you applied like mine is London and i know london is taking about 1.5 -2 months to send 2nd AOR and then its unknown time for the next step as many applicants from April/May has not received any response since receiving there 2nd AOR.

Cheers
Saki