+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO PT nomination yet for OOPNP

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hi Guys,
I deleted my EE profile and created new EE profile twice. However, each time I got "Profile Ineligible" message. I entered exactly same information that I entered earlier.

Did anyone experienced similar kind of problem ? Please let me know what I am missing.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pravatmail said:
Hi Guys,
I deleted my EE profile and created new EE profile twice. However, each time I got "Profile Ineligible" message. I entered exactly same information that I entered earlier.

Did anyone experienced similar kind of problem ? Please let me know what I am missing.
Try for the third time and it should work. I saw couple of posts with similar issue and it got resolved automatically when they did the 3rd time.

beefdaniel

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
What do you mean when you say recreate the profile....withdraw and resubmit or create a new registration with a new email address and a new job bank registration?

MG84

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Guys !

When we withdraw existing profile and create a new one does it have to be on a new email address ?

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Is this program only for Canadian Experience Class candidates or can FSWP candidates outside of Canada be eligible my friend is in the pool with a score of 481 and intends to settle in Ontario but her application was submitted late May and I'm seeing here on the forum that onl people who submitted their applications in late June are getting the requests.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chasinglight said:
Is this program only for Canadian Experience Class candidates or can FSWP candidates outside of Canada be eligible my friend is in the pool with a score of 481 and intends to settle in Ontario but her application was submitted late May and I'm seeing here on the forum that onl people who submitted their applications in late June are getting the requests.
The program is open for ALL applicants with,

1. Profile created after 1st June (Don't ask me why)

2. At least 400 points in CRS

3. Some link to Ontario will be an added advantage but not mandatory.

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am still waiting for PT though I created my profile yesterday itself. I am at 439.

Any one on this forum waiting for PT who created their profile yesterday June 4th?

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkurtur said:
I am still waiting for PT though I created my profile yesterday itself. I am at 439.

Any one on this forum waiting for PT who created their profile yesterday June 4th?
Yep, I am still waiting for the PT email or notification. I created my profile yesterday night. My overall score is 454 and I fall under CEC category.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pravatmail said:
Hi Guys,

Use a new browser delete cookies, i faced some problem too.

beefdaniel

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
AB3087 said:
Got PT score 411
Noc 4165
Outside canada
But shud i go further,?
Well if you have 1500 bucks, why not. Relying on the EE Program to drop down to a 411 score might be a long wait. Better this than nothing - it at least gives you a chance.

psharma.np

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Has anyone who is residing outside of Canada meeting other requirements been sent the PT notification of Interest from Ontario ?

I am outside of Canada with no ties to Ontario and has not worked in Canada before, however I meet other requirements including 400+ score.

OOPNP is still confusing ....

Please share!

Thanks.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
what the hack??? i withdraw my profile and now cic website is down for the last 2 hours. i so want to create new profile and try for OOPNP.
is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Yep, I am still waiting for the PT email or notification.
I created my profile yesterday Morning.
My CRS score is 418 and I applied under CEC category.
:( :( :( :( :( :-[ :-[ :-[

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
I would kindly request the members to provide valid and true information.
Pls. don't mislead the people to delete the profiles.

8) :eek: :mad: :-X