08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
ntwkengg said:
but according to them if we apply we will not be considered for regular draws by cic until our pnp is approved. thats so bad man how come you can do this. :-\
That's true. But this is how I interpret the information.
This is taken directly from OOPNP website freq asked questions:

•How many nominations will Ontario issue under Express Entry?
Each year the federal government determines the number of nominations Ontario can issue. In 2015, that number is 5200. Of these, 2700 must be used under Express Entry

Yes, they have put that condition in there saying if we accept then we will not be eligible for federal programs because OONP has clearly mention on their site refer above that the 2700 or so candidates will come out of the EE pool. Your profile cannot be at two different places at one time. Also if you follow the news recently, with all the threats Canada is receiving from ISIS, Canada plans to inceases CSIS budget and it's a no brainer that they implemented this OOPNP with a $1500 non refundable so they can generate enough revenue. (politics is a strategic game)

Well, in any case in my opinion I will go ahead and apply for this program even though it takes longer because as long as a decision is not made and we have submitted the documents, we have a strong and valid reason to renew our PGWP or BOWP in this case once it expires. Refering back to the CIC website for work permit renewal it clearly states that BOWP can be issued if the application has not reached a verdict/pending decision status (not the exact words but something similar). So, this is my personal view. It just buys us more time and to be honest at the moment EE is a big gamble which I don't believe I can take at the moment. ::)

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nobletomatoe said:
I just got my TI. I didn't get an email, and I logged into myCIC, and saw that I had a message. I don't have prior Canadian experience.
nobletomatoe,

What's your score buddy?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nobletomatoe said:
I just got my TI. I didn't get an email, and I logged into myCIC, and saw that I had a message. I don't have prior Canadian experience.
Are you having CEC - Not met and still got TI

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got PT yupeèwwwew Score 446 but what should be the next step culd somebody explain please

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Submitted with EE Application
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Hi guys just received pt notification in which they are saying to contact them. I tried calling them but i did not went through. I would please like to after this can we directly go ahead an apply for it ??

Do we need to contact them or do anyhting with it,

Guys who got notification yesterday please let me me know how u guys are proceeding with it

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just get hold of them after trying so many time they said go apply and send documents you have 45 days that it no need to call them

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
sidaktoronto said:
Hi guys just received pt notification in which they are saying to contact them. I tried calling them but i did not went through. I would please like to after this can we directly go ahead an apply for it ??

Do we need to contact them or do anyhting with it,

Guys who got notification yesterday please let me me know how u guys are proceeding with it
Hey Sid, I would love to know the same thing as to how to proceed. Would it be possible for you to create a new thread regarding "post PT email timelines and documentation and process", so we can all contribute and work together
thnx

nobletomatoe

Jun 4, 2015
rajanvnv said:
Are you having CEC - Not met and still got TI
That was partially intended as a reply to the other poster who had asked if anyone who had not worked/resided in Canada before received a TI. I don't have any Canadian Experience, and I had submitted my profile for Express Entry under the Federal Skilled Worker program.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nobletomatoe said:
That was partially intended as a reply to the other poster who had asked if anyone who had not worked/resided in Canada before received a TI. I don't have any Canadian Experience, and I had submitted my profile for Express Entry under the Federal Skilled Worker program.
Thanks Buddy

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dilbert said:
That's true. But this is how I interpret the information.
This is taken directly from OOPNP website freq asked questions:

•How many nominations will Ontario issue under Express Entry?
Each year the federal government determines the number of nominations Ontario can issue. In 2015, that number is 5200. Of these, 2700 must be used under Express Entry

Yes, they have put that condition in there saying if we accept then we will not be eligible for federal programs because OONP has clearly mention on their site refer above that the 2700 or so candidates will come out of the EE pool. Your profile cannot be at two different places at one time. Also if you follow the news recently, with all the threats Canada is receiving from ISIS, Canada plans to inceases CSIS budget and it's a no brainer that they implemented this OOPNP with a $1500 non refundable so they can generate enough revenue. (politics is a strategic game)

Well, in any case in my opinion I will go ahead and apply for this program even though it takes longer because as long as a decision is not made and we have submitted the documents, we have a strong and valid reason to renew our PGWP or BOWP in this case once it expires. Refering back to the CIC website for work permit renewal it clearly states that BOWP can be issued if the application has not reached a verdict/pending decision status (not the exact words but something similar). So, this is my personal view. It just buys us more time and to be honest at the moment EE is a big gamble which I don't believe I can take at the moment. ::)

Yes you are right. But still I feel we have 30 days to apply for nomination so I will wait for one more draw before applying for PNP as if I apply they will consider me in this draws.

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How can EE come to know that you applied for OOPNP so that they can remove you from the EE main draw ? You can just received a letter, is there any button where you can accept OOPNP? if it not, then we can go ahead to apply for PNP until we get invitation from federal EE?

How can they(Federal EE system) come to know that we have accepted PNP?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that I am not sure. But they stated this thing in their letter too. So I am informing all of you please read it again and let me know whether my understanding is correct or not?

aselim

Jun 5, 2015
Guys i don't know if i'm right or not

Did you try to apply through pnp paper application not through Express Entry? or its the same because on the web site of opportunities ontario it says the 5000 quota is for both

harrybrar

Nov 11, 2014
Just got My interest letter. Yapiieee!!

Ontario is interested in Me and I happen to love ontario. Perfect Marriage.