+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO PT nomination yet for OOPNP

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi yesterday I withdrawn my profile and created a new one with new job bank registration. But still no PT nomination email or notification in my cic account.

My score is 461, I have ECA evaluation done, also I entered funds $12000 in come to Canada questionnaire and i have shown that i intend to live in Ontario as I am already living here since 2012.

Anyone in the same boat?
And people who got PT nomination email please share your experience if I need to change something or if I am missing something in my profile.

Thanks.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yep, waiting for email.

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here, I recreated my profile yesterday night. Still waiting for the email.

Also I have a question, I have put the POF as 8000 CAD in my CIC application (for two people it should be around 14000 CAD). Is this one of the reason/ should I make a correction in the POF. I am CEC applicant and staying in Ontario since 1 year.

Thanks

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The $14'8xx PoF is for FSW, not sure about the required funds for CEC.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Makolutus said:
Same here, I recreated my profile yesterday night. Still waiting for the email.

Also I have a question, I have put the POF as 8000 CAD in my CIC application (for two people it should be around 14000 CAD). Is this one of the reason/ should I make a correction in the POF. I am CEC applicant and staying in Ontario since 1 year.

Thanks
As I know there no fund required for PNP. CEC applicant do not need to show any fund to apply PR application. So you good to go.

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
ntwkengg said:
Hi yesterday I withdrawn my profile and created a new one with new job bank registration. But still no PT nomination email or notification in my cic account.

My score is 461, I have ECA evaluation done, also I entered funds $12000 in come to Canada questionnaire and i have shown that i intend to live in Ontario as I am already living here since 2012.

Anyone in the same boat?
And people who got PT nomination email please share your experience if I need to change something or if I am missing something in my profile.
Ya, I am pretty much in the same boat. Although if you go to the status page what does your status say ?

Criteria Details
Federal Skilled Worker Not Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met ****
Canadian Experience Class Met Help
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met

**** I am assuming this should be met before we can see the email. which is weird cuz my score is 404, I did my bachelors of engineering in Canada and have approx 1.8yrs exp. Also have strong ties to Ontario as one of my Uncle stays here and I can show around 15K funds. I still don't understand why I don't meet the criteria for Provincial Nominee Program. can someone kindly suggest/highlight what we need to do differently ?

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dilbert said:
Ya, I am pretty much in the same boat. Although if you go to the status page what does your status say ?

Criteria Details
Federal Skilled Worker Not Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met ****
Canadian Experience Class Met Help
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met

**** I am assuming this should be met before we can see the email. which is weird cuz my score is 404, I did my bachelors of engineering in Canada and have approx 1.8yrs exp. Also have strong ties to Ontario as one of my Uncle stays here and I can show around 15K funds. I still don't understand why I don't meet the criteria for Provincial Nominee Program. can someone kindly suggest/highlight what we need to do differently ?
Mine says not met too. I think it changes to met after you receive the PT.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
Hi yesterday I withdrawn my profile and created a new one
Why are you creating new profiles. Please explain to me :eek:

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
Why are you creating new profiles. Please explain to me :eek:
They can only search for 400+ scores within the profiles created after June 1st. If you've created your EE profile before that, you should withdraw it and recreate a new profile.

nobletomatoe

Jun 4, 2015
I have not received a message or email either - I have 420 points, and have a Master's degree (which has been accredited by the ECA to be equivalent to a Canadian Master's degree), and I created my profile on June 3.

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jessiepanda said:
You have to have at least a bachelor's degree. I got mine yesterday
What is our overall score and category, also what did you declare in Proof of funds section..??

nobletomatoe

Jun 4, 2015
jessiepanda said:
You have to have at least a bachelor's degree. I got mine yesterday
But, isn't that a fundamental requirement to even enter the Express Entry pool? (Having ECAs that establish that your degree is equivalent to a Canadian degree).

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nobletomatoe said:
But, isn't that a fundamental requirement to even enter the Express Entry pool? (Having ECAs that establish that your degree is equivalent to a Canadian degree).
Yes, education is a requirement, but not a Bachelor's degree.