+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO PT nomination yet for OOPNP

balle balle

May 27, 2015
Hi all,

I am recreating my ee profile. There is a question, have you applied to cic before for immigration?

What should I say? Yes or no?

I withdrew my exp entry profile so shd I answer yes?

Please advise

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Raja,

Have you applied for Express Entry before?

DId you answer Yes or No for the above question while creating your new profile?

Chak de!

Jun 7, 2015
Hello

Can someone pls suggest what to answer for "have you previously applied to cic for immigration"?
Yes or No?

I have deleted my previous exp entry profile and recreating a new one.

Do we have to disclose our previous express entry profile number?

Your suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks

xlnc20

Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the question "have you previously applied to cic for immigration"? I had selected No in the option- not understanding clearly wht to select. After reading concerns here, I updated my profile.(Yes I already had a EE profile before).

When Yes was selected, it asked if I had applied for EE before. Then it asked for soemthing called UCI some sort of unique id. I assumed it was previous EE profile number. but it wouldnt accept, saying the UCI must be a 8 digit code. However, after 3-4 atempts, the system added another row asking, enter your previous profile number. And I entered it.

I did this jus to avoid problems with "mis representation" later.. I dunno how this will affect my score or present profile. Today is weekend, so probably if any changes can be seen not before Monday.

Fingers crossed.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hi,

I deleted my old profile and created a new one yesterday evening.
Now everything looks fine and score is 418.
Thanks a lot guys for sharing information and support 8) ;).
Let us see how it works for OOPNP - PT.

btw, any body got OOPNP invitation (PT) by today?
:eek: :'( :eek:

Chak de!

Jun 7, 2015
Hello everyone!
I am so confused with this question,"have u applied to cic before for immigration?

Some people are saying yes to this and they have entered their previous express entry profile number.

I have seen some threads where some have answered no to this question as they feel there is a difference b/w applying to cic and entering the pool.

So,while recreating an express entry profile, what should we answer to this question??

If we say yes,it populates another two questions,enter ur previous express entry profile number and UCI.

What is UCI and from where can we find this??(in case if we are selecting yes)

Any expert advise??
Please help

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hi,

UCI is unique client id and been given usually with Visa information of Canada, if you have arrived here or will be given by CIC if the application is approved to certain stage. Please instruct me if i am wrong (Experts?!).

However, i have re-created my profile yesterday.
and now, I am having 418 score (CEC) and waiting for PT from OOPNP.

Fingers crossed and i guess many guys are in the same boat like me :p :p.

I hope some good things will happen by t/w (monday).

:eek: 8) ???

Chak de!

Jun 7, 2015
Thanks for the response drkv78.

What did you answer to the question,"hv u applied to cic before immigration?

And hv u mentioned ur previous express entry profile number and UCI?

Please share

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hi,

I just gave no-only.
As they are unable to view properly the profiles (created before Jun 1st), there is no point to explain them and no need to be loyal.

:(

Chak de!

Jun 7, 2015
Hello drkv78

Don't you think it's a misrepresentation??

And any kind of misrepresenting can cause big trouble afterwards.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Chak de! said:
Hello drkv78

Don't you think it's a misrepresentation??

And any kind of misrepresenting can cause big trouble afterwards.

Ho Ho......... :eek: :( :eek:

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drkv78 said:
Hi,

I just gave no-only.
As they are unable to view properly the profiles (created before Jun 1st), there is no point to explain them and no need to be loyal.

:(
It is misrepresentation if you did have a profile before and chose 'no'.
Even though it seems like at the moment Ontario is not able to filter through profiles submitted before June 1, 2015, CIC is.
You need to be truthful in your application. The consequences are dire if you're not.

Azoba

Apr 10, 2015
Guys, this is getting old!!!!

CREATING A EE PROFILE IS NOT APPLYING!!!!!!!! Don't worry. I know you want to be truthful, and that is awesome! But don't let the craziness of the process cloud your judgement!! We are all smart people with kickass CRT scores (LMIA or not) :D !!!!!

Here is a post I wrote on another thread...

Hi Guys!!

Just like Asivad, I am not an expert on immigration... But I would like to very respectfully disagree...

In my humble opinion, and I really mean that... you have applied to CIC if you answer YES to these 2 questions:

- Have you paid any application fee DIRECTLY TO CIC (not talking about ECA, IELTS, or any other "peripheral" process we have to apply to...)Huh
- Do you have a UCI (Unique Client Identifier), given to you by CIC??? (you will know if you have one... don't worry)

Creating a EE profile, receiving an ITA (invitation to apply) and accepting an ITA IS NOT APPLYING!!!!! Submitting your documents and paying the applicable fees IS!!

So, independently if you sent your documents and paid a fee for a TEMPORARY RESIDENT application (work, study, visit), or for a PERMANENT RESIDENT application (through EE and the old FSW/FST or any PNPs), if you have a UCI, you have applied.

Lets not overcomplicate things... If you don't know whether you have applied or not, you probably haven't. (again, creating an EE profile is NOT applying!!!!!)

If you have a UCI, say YES and put the number there... worst case scenario, the immigration officer will see your file and say "ok... that was for a turist visa"... and then pull your info from the system (saving him/her from having to enter it manually)... I think it is better than saying NO and having a semi-pissed off immigration officer pulling my already-existant file through my last name, and wondering why I omitted that application...

Anyways... that is just my 2 cents...

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Resurrecting this thread!

If there's any one here who resubmitted their EE profile and haven't got a PT yet, please shout!

I just recreated mine yesterday and hoping with my dear life I still get one. I stand at 441, NOC is 2171, no work nor visit to ON, only relatives.