Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello Seniors,

Lizzypoko a 2014 applicant on the spreadsheet and with the timelines below has gotten MR

Application was Sent: 1/5/2014
Application Delivered: 5/5/2014
DD: 4/6/2014
PER: 17/6/2014
MR: 4/11/2014.

Succinctly, 2014 applicants testimony time began yesterday. Ladies & Gentlemen, I'll advise that those of us here that have friends and family in the 2014 set to start building their POF especially for those that have not yet started.

Wish you all the best.

Stay blessed

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
My God is good, my God is good, my God is good. He's so good
My God is good, He's so good,
My God is good. He's so good

Everybody join me in praising this great God, the unchangeable changer, the one that surprises unexpectedly. We just got our MR mail today at 11:28a.m. When we first got the pof mail, we were confused but it only took us back to our God and He promised us He will definitely finish that which He started. We are rest assured that our Canada dream is a done deal. I also use it as a point of contact to those that are still expectant like Gofame, Amyy n others; God is still God, has He not said it and will He not do it?
Here is the mail:

UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Updated police clearance certificates for you and your spouse.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5406- Additional Family Information for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18.

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oboy said:
Join us to say a biiiiiig thank you to God...DHL delivered our Visa and CPRs today...no pick up mail from VO... DHL just called and delivered parcel.

For all still in the cue your time will come sooner thanu believe...All the Very Best.....

Oboy
congrats

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amazing said:
To God be the Glory.We got our PPR mail yesterday November 03.

Kollins pls update .

May our expectations not be cut off IJN Amen
congrats

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phunrae said:
Weldone people, we also got our pick up mail on Mon and as others has said we had to take a ccpy of the mail and authorization letter to enable them pick the parcel.

Please, does anybody have an idea of which airline is cheap from lag to calgary in dec?
congrats

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ty said:

Everybody join me in praising this great God, the unchangeable changer, the one that surprises unexpectedly. We just got our MR mail today at 11:28a.m. When we first got the pof mail, we were confused but it only took us back to our God and He promised us He will definitely finish that which He started. We are rest assured that our Canada dream is a done deal. I also use it as a point of contact to those that are still expectant like Gofame, Amyy n others; God is still God, has He not said it and will He not do it?
Here is the mail:

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
P.O. Box 1639
congrats
God is good

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
ty said:

Here is the mail:

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
P.O. Box 1639

Congratulations ty

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
ty said:

Here is the mail:

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
P.O. Box 1639

Congratulations Ty. God Is truly faithful. Others will surely get theirs ijn.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
ty said:

Here is the mail:

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
P.O. Box 1639
Congrats ty. Gods speed throughout the rest of the process.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Ethiopian airlines is N151234

Jesus is Lord said:
Emirate: $1156
Egyptair: 1253

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ty said:

Here is the mail:

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
P.O. Box 1639
Congrats ty for the final victory.
It shall extend to the rest of our buddies here by the grace of God.
Cheers

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
With regards to the DHL....I included my prepaid envelope with mine and there were no issues. I used DHL in Awka to send mine.

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
Drhils said:
With regards to the DHL....I included my prepaid envelope with mine and there were no issues. I used DHL in Awka to send mine.
Great ! So different strokes for different folks or should I say different DHL offices in Nigeria. I don't understand why Lagos seem to be different or backward.

But for whatever it is worth, the end justifies the means, after all having gone thus far no one has ever complained of the non-pre-paid service option.

Cheers

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
ty said:

Here is the mail:

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
P.O. Box 1639
Big congrats!