NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
meet007 said:
Hi, I am Indian and currently living in India. I need PCC from Gabon, Cameroon and Nigeria, can somebody guide m ho to get this PCC please.
Hi contact the Nigerian embassy in India.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Greetings my people!!! I learnt about the FSWP in 2004,but somehow I couldn't apply for it then.In 2011 I was able to apply but my application didn't meet the Cap and was returned. I reapplied in 2013 and got PER,we were so happy, then the waiting game started. We didn't hear anything from 2013 till November 2014 when AVO requested updated POF,we sent it and heard nothing until March 2015.The response we got was devastating it was an outright refusal based on the VO not satisfied with our POF. I sent several emails that we be given another chance but all to no avail.I came to you guys this lovely family to cry out and got so many suggestions. Above all it was clear that if I need to go forward, legal advice should be soughted.With the recommendation from this house I engaged a Nigerian lawyer based in Canada who has handled similar cases. I also immediately requested my GCMS note and read what the VO had as reasons for the refusal.I asked the lawyer what are our chances he said 50/50 but one should always take a chance in life. So the case started, spent additional funds, sent documents etc. In the court case if the Judge doesn't grant leave, then the case is over. We were praying for leave to be granted and it was eventually.Now the next prayer was let the Minister withdraw from the case as it has mostly happened in the past, once you are granted leave then most times the minister withdraws.But no way the minister didn't withdraw, the case got to hearing and physical appearance in court. My lawyer was very surprised but the hearing held and both parties argued their points. The hearing held in November 2015,December the verdict was given..... WE WON THE APPEAL!!!!!!... So we waited to hear from AVO. Months passed no word until May 2016,they requested for other documents and our POF again. We sent what they needed. In June we got MR,PPR.As I write this now we have our visas for my family of 4.Please help me thank this BIG God that we serve, not by our works of Righteousness but His Mercy and Grace. I would have missed out of this if I had given up and didn't take the chance but God showed up for us. My special thanks goes to firstly God Almighty who made this possible, Loofy, Pipishusband, Ma Ig, dada-karma, GentleAndrew,Kollins,Biola,Valentine,Nwamarie,Neyobash(who assisted greatly with the UPS service),Thejacksons,Fatenny,Ennex and so many others I can't even mention.God bless you all.I pray that as many as are still expectant God will not disappoint you, your destiny will not be thwarted by any negative VO decision, your desires according to God's will,shall come to pass. And know this that God will do it because of His love, Grace and Mercy towards you in Jesus name Amen. Thanks everyone.Like we always say, IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE!!!!!!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Gofame said:
Greetings my people!!! I learnt about the FSWP in 2004,but somehow I couldn't apply for it then.In 2011 I was able to apply but my application didn't meet the Cap and was returned. I reapplied in 2013 and got PER,we were so happy, then the waiting game started. We didn't hear anything from 2013 till November 2014 when AVO requested updated POF,we sent it and heard nothing until March 2015.The response we got was devastating it was an outright refusal based on the VO not satisfied with our POF. I sent several emails that we be given another chance but all to no avail.I came to you guys this lovely family to cry out and got so many suggestions. Above all it was clear that if I need to go forward, legal advice should be soughted.With the recommendation from this house I engaged a Nigerian lawyer based in Canada who has handled similar cases. I also immediately requested my GCMS note and read what the VO had as reasons for the refusal.I asked the lawyer what are our chances he said 50/50 but one should always take a chance in life. So the case started, spent additional funds, sent documents etc. In the court case if the Judge doesn't grant leave, then the case is over. We were praying for leave to be granted and it was eventually.Now the next prayer was let the Minister withdraw from the case as it has mostly happened in the past, once you are granted leave then most times the minister withdraws.But no way the minister didn't withdraw, the case got to hearing and physical appearance in court. My lawyer was very surprised but the hearing held and both parties argued their points. The hearing held in November 2015,December the verdict was given..... WE WON THE APPEAL!!!!!!... So we waited to hear from AVO. Months passed no word until May 2016,they requested for other documents and our POF again. We sent what they needed. In June we got MR,PPR.As I write this now we have our visas for my family of 4.Please help me thank this BIG God that we serve, not by our works of Righteousness but His Mercy and Grace. I would have missed out of this if I had given up and didn't take the chance but God showed up for us. My special thanks goes to firstly God Almighty who made this possible, Loofy, Pipishusband, Ma Ig, dada-karma, GentleAndrew,Kollins,Biola,Valentine,Nwamarie,Neyobash(who assisted greatly with the UPS service),Thejacksons,Fatenny,Ennex and so many others I can't even mention.God bless you all.I pray that as many as are still expectant God will not disappoint you, your destiny will not be thwarted by any negative VO decision, your desires according to God's will,shall come to pass. And know this that God will do it because of His love, Grace and Mercy towards you in Jesus name Amen. Thanks everyone.Like we always say, IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE!!!!!!!
Congrats again dear brother, all glory goes to God :)

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gofame said:

I am so delighted that God made this happen for you. To Him alone be all the glory. Again, I am so happy you remembered this forum to come back to share your testimony. God bless you further. I guess that some people might still be facing one thing or the other or faced something similar and then succeeded. Come and share your testimony. Those awaiting their testimonies, it will also happen. Shalom!!

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
GENTLEANDREW said:
I am so delighted that God made this happen for you. To Him alone be all the glory. Again, I am so happy you remembered this forum to come back to share your testimony. God bless you further. I guess that some people might still be facing one thing or the other or faced something similar and then succeeded. Come and share your testimony. Those awaiting their testimonies, it will also happen. Shalom!!
Thanks GentleAndrew, God bless for your counsel and support

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Pipis Husband said:
Congrats again dear brother, all glory goes to God :)
Pipishusband we can't pay you for all you do for us, but God will reward you in His own special way, you have really helped lives here

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Gofame said:

Congrats but it is not that serious man llol ;D It's just Canada. You can't just come to Canada and state that's it. It still takes further effort to live a good life lol.