Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Wow.. Congrats TY. Hopefully Stargirl who had the same issue will get hers soon.

TY did you courier your POF to AVO or did you send a CSE with a scanned copy of the POF? Asking for a friend also in the same shoes.
Also what was your mode of POF? Statements or FD?

ty said:
My God is good, my God is good, my God is good. He's so good
My God is good, He's so good,
My God is good. He's so good

Everybody join me in praising this great God, the unchangeable changer, the one that surprises unexpectedly. We just got our MR mail today at 11:28a.m. When we first got the pof mail, we were confused but it only took us back to our God and He promised us He will definitely finish that which He started. We are rest assured that our Canada dream is a done deal. I also use it as a point of contact to those that are still expectant like Gofame, Amyy n others; God is still God, has He not said it and will He not do it?
Here is the mail:

UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Updated police clearance certificates for you and your spouse.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5406- Additional Family Information for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18.

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final deci

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
ty said:

Everybody join me in praising this great God, the unchangeable changer, the one that surprises unexpectedly. We just got our MR mail today at 11:28a.m. When we first got the pof mail, we were confused but it only took us back to our God and He promised us He will definitely finish that which He started. We are rest assured that our Canada dream is a done deal. I also use it as a point of contact to those that are still expectant like Gofame, Amyy n others; God is still God, has He not said it and will He not do it?
Here is the mail:

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Glory to God, he is to faithful and does not forget his own. Congratulations

Others in the same condition begin to get ur MR without any further delay in Jesus name (Amen)

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ty said:

Here is the mail:

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
P.O. Box 1639

Congratulations Ty• Pataki,Ammy and the rest will soon get theirs in Jesus name

Oboy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicatiom
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
kit01 said:
Congrats !

Pls explain cos I didn't understand. I thought DHL takes one way fee to accra to deliver passports and other documents and they collect the return fee and authorization letter authorizing them to collect the stamped passports and COPR on your behalf and deliver either at your residence or collect at their office after receiving the pick up mail from AVO.

In other words, did you pay for the 2-way trip fee at the time of sending your passports for DHL to call and deliver the parcel? Did you submit your address and completed the to and fro process at the time of sending your passports? This same mystery is what also happened to Abeke. This is contrary to the usual process known to most people that received pick up mails after PPR so far, and as explained by JIL (Jesus is Lord).
Yeah is strange....I have still not received any passport pickup mail from AVO till date and I do not think it will ever be sent because AVO have been notified that passports and CoPRs have been delivered by now...the most important thing is I have landing docs in hand now...what I advise is u start tracking ur parcel (on the dhl receipt u will see tracking numbers for both the parcel to AVO and the one for the prepaid stamp that will be coming from AVO) immediately u see ur ecas has changed to decision made...or in short maybe it might be because I am a Ghanaian and here in Accra...

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
ty said:

Here is the mail:

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
P.O. Box 1639
This is great news ty. Congratulations. God don do am.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
ksa0510 said:
PER PER PER PER PER PER PER PER
Application Sent Date-July 3,2014
Application Received Date-July 9,2014
CC Charged Date-Oct.28,2014
PER Date-Nov.4,2014

All thanks be to God Almighty for this timeline and doing this for me and my family.
This is only possible through God Almighty.

I use myself as a point of contact to many applicants awaiting good news from CIC
in Jesus name.

Special thank you to Pipis Husband,Kollins,Canadian mum,Ma Ig,Frances Omo Jesu,
Kayb,and all Forumites .

We shall all be victorious in Jesus name,amen
Congrats KSA

Royal Dee

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2015
@TY, Congrats on this good news.

Please can you give us details on how you handled the POF? what did you submit initially? what did you submit recently too so that others can learn from this.

Thanks

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
kay_diwe2014 said:
Hello Seniors,

Lizzypoko a 2014 applicant on the spreadsheet and with the timelines below has gotten MR

Application was Sent: 1/5/2014
Application Delivered: 5/5/2014
DD: 4/6/2014
PER: 17/6/2014
MR: 4/11/2014.

Succinctly, 2014 applicants testimony time began yesterday. Ladies & Gentlemen, I'll advise that those of us here that have friends and family in the 2014 set to start building their POF especially for those that have not yet started.

Wish you all the best.

Stay blessed
Wow! Amazing. AVO carry go! Congrats Lizzypoko.

Anaviv

Nov 6, 2014
Hello All,

I just joined this group and started with good news. We have received our MR and done with our MR but yet to send out the application. Please i have some questions and believe someone in this group will help me with it. We will be travelling out of Nigeria for 15days and thus delaying the submission of additional requested documents to Accra so that we can be back to Nigeria by the time they will get our PPR mail. My question now is how long does it take to receive PPR mail after you must have submiited the additional required forms, ppc and RPRF. I also lost my sister sometime this year and intend to specify in the additional family form that she is deceased in her address column, please what do you guys think.

Good luck to all of us!!!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anaviv said:
Hello All,

I just joined this group and started with good news. We have received our MR and done with our MR but yet to send out the application. Please i have some questions and believe someone in this group will help me with it. We will be travelling out of Nigeria for 15days and thus delaying the submission of additional requested documents to Accra so that we can be back to Nigeria by the time they will get our PPR mail. My question now is how long does it take to receive PPR mail after you must have submiited the additional required forms, ppc and RPRF. I also lost my sister sometime this year and intend to specify in the additional family form that she is deceased in her address column, please what do you guys think.

Good luck to all of us!!!

Well, i believe that you can travel if you just did your medicals like this week and you are travelling like this week or next. PPR usually comes like one month after medicals submission by hospital and receipt of additional documents and you will usually get 15 days to submit your passport.

odafe

Aug 5, 2013
I think what you can also do is to delay the submission of the documents since they gave you 30 or 60 days to send them to accra so that when you return from your trip, you can then send the documents by so you will not be under any form of pressure