VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
ksa0510 said:
PER PER PER PER PER PER PER PER
Application Sent Date-July 3,2014
Application Received Date-July 9,2014
CC Charged Date-Oct.28,2014
PER Date-Nov.4,2014

All thanks be to God Almighty for this timeline and doing this for me and my family.
This is only possible through God Almighty.

I use myself as a point of contact to many applicants awaiting good news from CIC
in Jesus name.

Special thank you to Pipis Husband,Kollins,Canadian mum,Ma Ig,Frances Omo Jesu,
Kayb,and all Forumites .

We shall all be victorious in Jesus name,amen
Amen. Congrats Ksa. Victory all the way!

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
As anyone verify frm Accra if we can pay ur RPRF online?. Because that is only option for now. I stay in PH.

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
House i need some clarification here. The medical form acrra send to use that we should go with it to the clinic where your test is been conducted. After the test, are we suppose to send the medical form with other documents to accra. Since the Dr will also send the test result to them.

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
kit01 said:
Why I asked was that I asked DHL Akin Adesola in V/I specifically and I was told that I can't pay for the return but have to pay for one way first then after receiving pickup mail of the parcel comprising passports, visa and COPR from AVO. I will then authorize them with an authorization letter with a copy of the pick up mail from AVO directing them to collect the passports from AVO; at this point you now pay for the return fee. I believe Jesus is Lord said the same few days ago. May be DHL offices work differently or may be the level of understanding by the staff differ.
Anyway the ultimate is for the passports with visas and COPR to arrive naija safe and sound ! :)
I called DHL Nigeria customer care on 0803 907 7000 and they told me that they do not offer prepaid return services for packages going out of the country. They also advised me to send the package one way and then use their pickup service.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Amazing said:
To God be the Glory.We got our PPR mail yesterday November 03.

Kollins pls update .

May our expectations not be cut off IJN Amen
Congrats Amazing

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
thebaft said:
I called DHL Nigeria customer care on 0803 907 7000 and they told me that they do not offer prepaid return services for packages going out of the country. They also advised me to send the package one way and then use their pickup service.

We are all the same page. That's why I was kind of confused when Oboy and Abeke said they miraculously got their passports back with visas stamped and COPR without a pick-up call from AVO.

I will still like to know from them how they went about theirs since DHL does not offer pre-paid service. At least those of us that want to sent our passports and other documents as requested by AVO in their PPR mail and those awaiting PPR mail can all learn from their experience.

sanmi13

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013 (PER)
okejji said:
As anyone verify frm Accra if we can pay ur RPRF online?. Because that is only option for now. I stay in PH.
Yes you can pay your RPRF online, I sent a mail to Accra to verify this and their reply confirmed that you can either pay with either bank draft, certified cheques or online payment. Come to think of it, online payment is even cheaper and with less stress to use.

Good luck.

Jcage

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
29-10-2013
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
BOMBO said:
I was told the same thing also. Its like DHL is confused !
I will suggest that you should send it with DHL and include a letter that DHL was unable to offer you the pre-paid return envelope service but that you could use same DHL or another courier for collection once they inform you that the passports are ready for collection.

Most people go back to DHL to pay for collection after they receive their pick up email. The other alternative is to use VFS in Lagos.

I assure you that both options work very well...except in rare cases where some people do not get their pick up email but in the long run they still get their passports back.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
kit01 said:
We are all the same page. That's why I was kind of confused when Oboy and Abeke said they miraculously got their passports back with visas stamped and COPR without a pick-up call from AVO.

I will still like to know from them how they went about theirs since DHL does not offer pre-paid service. At least those of us that want to sent our passports and other documents as requested by AVO in their PPR mail and those awaiting PPR mail can all learn from their experience.
Most times ,prepaid services are location based and not carried out internationally.Regardless of the proximity of the countries involved ,it is considered as an international services which may not be supported by their prepaid services.
In a nut shell,prepaid services are mostly successful within the same country while it is almost difficult between 2 countries irrespective of the proximity of location of the countries involved.
Meanwhile,vfs (link below ) is a good option and has been successful in the past with Accra visa office for a couple of my buddies ...
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nigeria/index.html
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nigeria/faq.html
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nigeria/servicechargeschedule.html
You may want to find information about this prepaid service there.
Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Amazing said:
To God be the Glory.We got our PPR mail yesterday November 03.
Kollins pls update .
May our expectations not be cut off IJN Amen
Congrats...
Wish you speedy processing.
Cheers.

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
kollins said:
Most times ,prepaid services are location based and not carried out internationally.Regardless of the proximity of the countries involved ,it is considered as an international services which may not be supported by their prepaid services.
In a nut shell,prepaid services are mostly successful within the same country while it is almost difficult between 2 countries irrespective of the proximity of location of the countries involved.
Meanwhile,vfs (link below ) is a good option and has been successful in the past with Accra visa office for a couple of my buddies ...
Cheers

Thanks. Though I've opted for DHL. I'm quite aware of the VFS pre-paid service but not so sure of their service especially with almost all members of this forum going for DHL simply because of the globally known accepted reputation. Nobody, at least from this forum has complained of DHL not fulfilling the return of their stamped passports, so as they say' experience is the best teacher'. So I advice we stay with the winning team, in this case DHL(whether pre-paid or not) until they are proven otherwise to be inefficient by those that have gone through this process before us.

I was just curious about knowing how Oboy and Abeke went about doing pre-paid since they both used DHL. That's why I suggested they enlightened us on their pre-paid process, perhaps there are something they know we don't know and above all some might want to go through the route they went. Members can also compare the pre-paid and no pre-paid options for their passports.

On this note I rest my case.

Thanks once again for the info and advice.

Cheers,

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
kollins said:
Cheers
Good info!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Jcage said:
I will suggest that you should send it with DHL and include a letter that DHL was unable to offer you the pre-paid return envelope service but that you could use same DHL or another courier for collection once they inform you that the passports are ready for collection.

Most people go back to DHL to pay for collection after they receive their pick up email. The other alternative is to use VFS in Lagos.

I assure you that both options work very well...except in rare cases where some people do not get their pick up email but in the long run they still get their passports back.
Nice one!

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to everyone with an update from AVO. It's a wonderful feeling coming back to see so many positives on this thread. May God Who has started this beautiful process in our lives bring it to a sweet and beautiful end in Jesus name, Amen.

None of us shall be left out in Jesus name, Amen.

Have a great day all. :) :D

Cheers.