+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians/Ghanaians who have applied for study visa for Fall 2018 gather here

Jeanmakoun

Jul 12, 2018
Hello,
Please, I need a clarification on something if someone has an idea.

I gained admission to a college in Montreal, Quebec and while filling the online visa form, under the section "STUDY LEVEL", I mistakenly clicked "COLLEGE-DIPLOMA" instead of "CEGEP-TECHNICAL" because what I have on my letter of acceptance is "technical" under type of study. I discovered this mistake after I have submitted.
I submitted online on May 27th, had my biometrics afterwards and my status changed to "biometrics completed". Meanwhile, I had an upfront medicals but I haven't received any information ever since I received a mail on June 26th that "No update has been made to your online account, thanks for your patience!"
Do you think my mistake is pardonable & hope it can't get my application rejected?
I'm nervous because resumption date to the college is August 27th.

Sucrebelle

Jul 14, 2018
HELP!
I applied paper route on May 30 and linked my application online on June 4. 2 weeks later I received an update saying my application has been refused. However, I am yet to receive my passport and each time I track my application via vfs it say application is being processed at the Canadian visa office. I even emailed vfs through the helpline and they responded saying my application is still being processed. Please what does this mean. I am confused and don't know what to do as I intend on reapplying asap.

Sep 18, 2014
Dear all,

Am seeking your advise how to write a good covering letter for my wife applying for study permit. We got the acceptance letter on Thursday this week. Also I and the two children will want to accompany her while she study. We have all the fund to proof she can support all of us in Canada. I will appreciate anyone willing to assist to send copies to my mail. We plan to submit paper application to VFS Abuja this coming week. juditholumeko@gmail.com

Reactions: Ladyc

ambrosee

Mar 8, 2018
True oo my decision came it was refused once again with an excuse that current employment situation and personal assets buh am still a student and they said purpose of visit am not appyling again Ambrose if you like you can look at places like switzerland and Australia 0273983642 that is my number you can contact me amytime
Have you tried getting the gcms report. You may see the personal notes of the visa officer. My experience has been very good with this report. My refusal letter said one thing and the report said lot of things in detail.

Reactions: Kalebwayne123@

ambrosee

Mar 8, 2018
Dear all,

Am seeking your advise how to write a good covering letter for my wife applying for study permit. We got the acceptance letter on Thursday this week. Also I and the two children will want to accompany her while she study. We have all the fund to proof she can support all of us in Canada. I will appreciate anyone willing to assist to send copies to my mail. We plan to submit paper application to VFS Abuja this coming week. juditholumeko@gmail.com
I will not suggest that your wife and children area accompanying you. You guys are her strong family ties which will show that she will return after the completion of studies. search the forum for example. It very very difficult to get the study permit when the entire family wants to accompany.

Reactions: Ladyc
Sep 18, 2014
I will not suggest that your wife and children area accompanying you. You guys are her strong family ties which will show that she will return after the completion of studies. search the forum for example. It very very difficult to get the study permit when the entire family wants to accompany.
Thanks Ambrose I had a thought with what you wrote it’s fine. We will stay back while she applies for the study permit.
My new questions
1. Can you assist with a strong LOE for her

Steffieo

Jun 20, 2018
Dear all,

Contact caipsgcms. They will write a very good SOP $ LOE for u. They will charge u but they are good

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hi all. Got my UCI and medical request today. Trying to book an appointment and its not been easy to get an early date

Jeanmakoun

Jul 12, 2018
Hey guys!
Since I got confirmation on my CIC account for biometrics completed, I haven't gotten any update. Although, I submitted upfront medicals. Is it still possible to get a positive decision from the embassy after the 9weeks processing time here in Nigeria?

Please, I need response on this if anyone has an idea.