+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians/Ghanaians who have applied for study visa for Fall 2018 gather here

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
No I have not received an acknowledgement letter yet, I only got a notification that my application has been received by the Visa Application centre, and this came with tracking details. Please how long does it take to receive an acknowledgement letter?

Reactions: Ladyc and Nedu_0.1

Kalebwayne123@

Feb 20, 2018
No I have not received an acknowledgement letter yet, I only got a notification that my application has been received by the Visa Application centre, and this came with tracking details. Please how long does it take to receive an acknowledgement letter?
I think that was the Acknowledgment letter that your visa is application is in progresss

ambrosee

Mar 8, 2018
anybody who has applied for the 2nd time??. Mine is 2nd attempt and wondering if it will take lesser time than the first attempt?

Kalebwayne123@

Feb 20, 2018
anybody who has applied for the 2nd time??. Mine is 2nd attempt and wondering if it will take lesser time than the first attempt?
mine is the second time and my review of eligibility started today my medical already passed the coming monday would have been three weeks oo it has really gone fast within two weeks so i donot know of your story maybe it would be fast buh if you could share your profile would help assist you what was the reason for refusal in the first application

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
mine is the second time and my review of eligibility started today my medical already passed the coming monday would have been three weeks oo it has really gone fast within two weeks so i donot know of your story maybe it would be fast buh if you could share your profile would help assist you what was the reason for refusal in the first application
Congratulations in advance bro. You will get it this time. How long did it take them to call you for medicals after submission????

ambrosee

Mar 8, 2018
5 weeks already gone so lets see if I receive any update next week. My refusal letter had travel history, will not return back, funds, etc etc..
On recommendations from others contacted caipsgcms.com and they got my GCMS report. so the notes indicate that since my uncle is sponsoring me so they dont believe that he will sponsor me in future. according to them, my uncle has only shown funds for visa purpose but will not actually give me the money if study permit is approved. other notes include some personal info and concerns around them. last qualification was also an issue. I got my SOP written by the same gcms company so now waiting. I wont apply again if it is refused this time because honestly there is nothing else I can do to improve the case.

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
5 weeks already gone so lets see if I receive any update next week. My refusal letter had travel history, will not return back, funds, etc etc..
On recommendations from others contacted caipsgcms.com and they got my GCMS report. so the notes indicate that since my uncle is sponsoring me so they dont believe that he will sponsor me in future. according to them, my uncle has only shown funds for visa purpose but will not actually give me the money if study permit is approved. other notes include some personal info and concerns around them. last qualification was also an issue. I got my SOP written by the same gcms company so now waiting. I wont apply again if it is refused this time because honestly there is nothing else I can do to improve the case.
You will get it this time by God's grace.

Reactions: Ladyc