+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians/Ghanaians who have applied for study visa for Fall 2018 gather here

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
mine is the second time and my review of eligibility started today my medical already passed the coming monday would have been three weeks oo it has really gone fast within two weeks so i donot know of your story maybe it would be fast buh if you could share your profile would help assist you what was the reason for refusal in the first application
Really nice and fast....must be an online application. This is the third week for mine, yet no updates. i did paper application. Learnt it is usually slow

Kalebwayne123@

Feb 20, 2018
You will get it this time by God's grace.
True oo my decision came it was refused once again with an excuse that current employment situation and personal assets buh am still a student and they said purpose of visit am not appyling again Ambrose if you like you can look at places like switzerland and Australia 0273983642 that is my number you can contact me amytime

Kalebwayne123@

Feb 20, 2018
True oo my decision came it was refused once again with an excuse that current employment situation and personal assets buh am still a student and they said purpose of visit am not appyling again Ambrose if you like you can look at places like switzerland and Australia 0273983642 that is my number you can contact me amytime
You cam also see ukraine go there for a year and apply from there
o

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
True oo my decision came it was refused once again with an excuse that current employment situation and personal assets buh am still a student and they said purpose of visit am not appyling again Ambrose if you like you can look at places like switzerland and Australia 0273983642 that is my number you can contact me amytime[/QUOTE

Please do you speak of your current or previous application, I am a little confused?

Kalebwayne123@

Feb 20, 2018
Really sad. Sorry about that. I find this strange bcos you have had positive updates so far.....perhaps you should try again
Yeah i would buh not from the country i am from and i need to set my self up well b 4 am able to reapply againa and i cant also wait till 2019 so would persue my course in a different country or maybe exchange to canada after some time in the middle of schooling

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Yeah i would buh not from the country i am from and i need to set my self up well b 4 am able to reapply againa and i cant also wait till 2019 so would persue my course in a different country or maybe exchange to canada after some time in the middle of schooling
Nice idea, well thought out. I wish you the very best

Nedu_0.1

Feb 14, 2017
Really sorry about your experience