+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians/Ghanaians who have applied for study visa for Fall 2018 gather here

Tamcykul

Feb 20, 2018
I don't think u need to worry too much
D same tin happened to me
When I got d second message, few days after my application was updated with request for medicals although I already did upfront medical....
My point is it's a good sign
Also I think I applied around d same time u did may 23( online)
So have you sorted out the issue of medical request after upfront submission? This is my actual fear, cos I did upfront medicals may 24, applied 21 June, biometrics July 4th. Status is just biometrics completed.

Tamcykul

Feb 20, 2018
N
Nope. As a matter of fact, few minutes ago, I received a mail from CIC stating "your account has not been updated since you last checked. Thanks for your patience."
This is the second time I'm receiving this message (the other time was on this day last month). How about you, any update so far?
Nope, no update

dami_fad

Mar 7, 2018
So have you sorted out the issue of medical request after upfront submission? This is my actual fear, cos I did upfront medicals may 24, applied 21 June, biometrics July 4th. Status is just biometrics completed.
No, not yet still working on it.
I've sent mails, filled forms
I guess I just have to wait

Jeanmakoun

Jul 12, 2018
I think the best thing we can do is to wait for the processing time to elapse (10weeks - counting from the day u submitted & they confirmed received). If after the processing time has passed, we can now send them mails or call them. They stated it clearly that they won't respond if it's still within the processing time.

Jeanmakoun

Jul 12, 2018
Lol I'm a girl
Thanks
I didn't get an email, I just logged in and saw it
Lol. Sorry, madam dami
Means we all need to cross our hands and check our status occasionally. I already contacted CIC through the webform (since my 9weeks of application has passed) letting them know my medicals status hasn't been updated (had upfront too) only biometrics. Haven't heard from them... Hope to write again & possibly call them next week. Got just 26 more days to resumption!

dami_fad

Mar 7, 2018
Lol. Sorry, madam dami
Means we all need to cross our hands and check our status occasionally. I already contacted CIC through the webform (since my 9weeks of application has passed) letting them know my medicals status hasn't been updated (had upfront too) only biometrics. Haven't heard from them... Hope to write again & possibly call them next week. Got just 26 more days to resumption!
It is well
It's good dat u filled d web form already cos it actually works
All the best

Reactions: Jeanmakoun

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
My status reads: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" but I didnt receive any message. Please, is this normal?