+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

A7666

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Hi guys can anyone tell me on the confirmation of permanent resident document there is print "not for travel" which document we received with passport stamped..is this normal, every copr document same like this for outlanders..? Highly appreciated for your response thanks.

selbashir

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
Hi guys can anyone tell me on the confirmation of permanent resident document there is print "not for travel" which document we received with passport stamped..is this normal, every copr document same like this for outlanders..? Highly appreciated for your response thanks.
All ecopr’s got this ‘not valid for travel’ watermark.

Reactions: A7666

Shamc91

Jul 3, 2023
Is there any way we can track the PR card delivery? or the status change in PR Portal from "IN Review with IRCC" to Approve/Accepted is the confirmation that they have dispatched the PR cards? Any one have any idea on this?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thats the way it is. it means you cannot travel just on basis of CoPR.

Reactions: A7666

rajakaali

Dec 6, 2017
URGET HELP: I am inland applicant with 2 children with me and spouse overseas. Currently all of us are visiting and out of Canada. We just received first portal email asking following information:
Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

My question is that to get our COPR faster, should we reply the email when we come back to Canada (We can come back in a week ).
Or reply with approximate return date.

Please experienced members reply.
Hey I am on the same boat here. Can you tell us what you did?? I have already booked return tickets and wondering if I should cancel and book within the next 7 days

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hey I am on the same boat here. Can you tell us what you did?? I have already booked return tickets and wondering if I should cancel and book within the next 7 days
You can email them your expected return date, they will start process after that. Once you coming back then you need to connect them again. This is the process I guess.

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Hello,

My representant recieved PR Portal email 1 by June 30th and he fowared to me. I directly replay on July 4th with the info IRCC asked for and i Suppose to receive another email with the Portal link to be able to upload my pic.

As for now no news of the portal, how long does is take to get a reply back? Anybody with same case?

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello,

My representant recieved PR Portal email 1 by June 30th and he fowared to me. I directly replay on July 4th with the info IRCC asked for and i Suppose to receive another email with the Portal link to be able to upload my pic.

As for now no news of the portal, how long does is take to get a reply back? Anybody with same case?
If its Montreal then it takes time for second portal
email.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello guys.

I got the decision on ECAS about 8 days ago, but I did not receive the Portal invitation.

I got eligibility and pre-arrival about a month ago, and I also passed medical before I got DM on ECAS.

My IRCC account still shows that my application is in process and a decision has not been made yet.

¿Any advice or opinions about this?

Why haven't I gotten the portal invitation yet?

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello guys.

I got the decision on ECAS about 8 days ago, but I did not receive the Portal invitation.

I got eligibility and pre-arrival about a month ago, and I also passed medical before I got DM on ECAS.

My IRCC account still shows that my application is in process and a decision has not been made yet.

¿Any advice or opinions about this?

Why haven't I gotten the portal invitation yet?

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Dear all
I received portal 1 on 6 July and replied to portal 1 on 9 July. VO is Montreal. Waiting for portal 2. Just wanted to know your opinion about an important issue. On the PR tracker the expiry of my COPR is reflecting on 9 September 2023( as my medical is expiring on 10 September). My concern is what if I don’t receive portal 2 before the expiry of COPR. How can i intimate VO Montreal regarding this?
Your suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks