+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

shubshinka

Jul 14, 2023
Hello all,

I used the same email that had a PR portal account ( i made at time to submit my application) in the email to IRCC. I am waiting for 2 months now and still have not received my credentials. Do you guys think it could be an issue? Should I send an another email with different email address?
Hoping to find some help here, will appreciate you all.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello all,

I used the same email that had a PR portal account ( i made at time to submit my application) in the email to IRCC. I am waiting for 2 months now and still have not received my credentials. Do you guys think it could be an issue? Should I send an another email with different email address?
I think, you should call IRCC, they may put some notes on your file, and send email to your visa office's email id. Hopefully they process soon.

Prayedup12

Jan 4, 2023
can anyone advise? told pr card mailed may 31 and to my current address. still no card. called ircc today and they said it was mailed to my old address (I Moved after i got my ecopr, but i updated with ircc the address change and they confirmed the change). I sent (faxed and mailed) a solemn declaration on july 13 (6 weeks after pr card mailed). I checked my pr portal july 13 and noticed that it went from "in review" to "case status: closed and accepted". what does "closed & accepted" mean?

ishmamgr8

Jul 21, 2023
Hello all,

Hi Shubshinka,

I am in the same situation as you. Did you call IRCC or any way you have tried regarding the issue?

shubshinka

Jul 14, 2023
Hi Shubshinka,

I am in the same situation as you. Did you call IRCC or any way you have tried regarding the issue?
Hey,

So I called IRCC last week and it seems like they were not receiving my emails and I was told I will receive an answer from them soon. Anyhow, I received my Portal logins today. Waiting for ECOPR now.

Thanks,

Daman

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hi all. I received my portal credentials today. I just noticed that I have received the credentials for someone else. The email has the wrong UCI, Application number and name. I called up the customer care helpline to fix this, and the agent has raised a report on this. Has anyone else experienced this? Also, is there a timeline it would take for this to be sorted?

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello guys, I received Portal #1 today July 26, and I think it was different as I found a PDF file saying they are ready to finalize my PR application, and there were another 2-3 pages with instructions.

Mandydeep

Jul 25, 2023
Hi All,

I have received my First Portal email on 13th July and replied same day. Since then no update for my login credentials.

Anyone has same timeline as mine ?