+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

A7666

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
@KaiAT @Taran D help me I saw in tracker copr document are showing but my travel document number is wrong, only 1 digit is missing in that number..is this make effect on my copr..?

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
@KaiAT thanks for suggestion now we did book the appointment in vfs..tell me one thing normally which thing is come first portal 1email or Rfv letter...?
Usually, it's the email, but I did see one person get RFV one day before the email, so I think you should be fine. However, I suggest your husband calls IRCC on Monday to check if his email has been sent out. Sometimes they send it out and it never arrives like my one.

Reactions: A7666

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
@KaiAT @Taran D help me I saw in tracker copr document are showing but my travel document number is wrong, only 1 digit is missing in that number..is this make effect on my copr..?
That should be fine I believe. They will check your passport once they receive it and should fix the missing digit issue.

Reactions: A7666

A7666

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
@KaiAT we received Rfv on 22 June.. our consultant inform them via web form on 23june for virtual landing..I hope so email will receive on Monday..God help us

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
@KaiAT we received Rfv on 22 June.. our consultant inform them via web form on 23june for virtual landing..I hope so email will receive on Monday..God help us
I'd strongly suggest your husband to call IRCC on Monday morning. There is a chance they sent it but he never received it which is what happened with me. If this is the case send me a dm after his phone call, and I will walk you through what he has to do.

Sim__786

Jul 6, 2023
Hello Guys

I have received the portal email on Jan 14 (Saturday) and replied the same day. After reply, I received an automatic message

"This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC."

Does this mean something wrong? Should I send the reply again? It has been 4 days and I did not receive credentials yet

Please advise
Thanks
Have you received the portal by now?

selbashir

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
The inland candidates gets a golden email saying that you application is almost there here are some details like last date of entry, dependent, currently in Canada and similar thing like that
Once the applicant send a reply back to these ques to IRCC and a portal(like an account) is set up for them and details are shared. They need to log in to the portal account and upload details like address, photo and other details, once the portal accepts the address as Canadian the applicant's eCOPR is uploaded there and email is sent. Further on when pic is accepted by the portal PR cards are sent to home address.
Dear,
I have replied to that golden email with requested details 4 days ago but still no response. Any expected time to get the login details?

thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Dear,
I have replied to that golden email with requested details 4 days ago but still no response. Any expected time to get the login details?

thanks
I got mine next day. You should get them soon. Keep checking your email, spam as well sometimes it turns up there. All the best.

Reactions: selbashir

canadapr2023

Jul 9, 2023
URGET HELP: I am inland applicant with 2 children with me and spouse overseas. Currently all of us are visiting and out of Canada. We just received first portal email asking following information:
Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

My question is that to get our COPR faster, should we reply the email when we come back to Canada (We can come back in a week ).
Or reply with approximate return date.

Please experienced members reply.
Can you update how did you manage this situation?