+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Behzad90

Aug 19, 2021
My immigration representative received the PR confirmation email yesterday and forwarded it to me! The only issue is that they can't set up the account on the portal themselves, I'll have to do it by replying to their original email. I replied to the email address as a CC from the original email - but will they understand it's me? They said their email address doesn't accept unsolicited emails, so I'm wondering how I can get the invite link via email itself. Please advise!

Hi,

I am in same situation and confused how should I reply. Should I reply from the original email address as CC. Did it worked for you. Your help is much appreciated

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hey guys, I have a question regarding the new PR confirmation portal (Spousal Sponsorship). Our representative forward me the email from IRCC today about sending the details(Name,email,UCI) to create the portal and in that email they highlighted the word “Click on the reply” but my representative told me to just send them an email with the details. I didn’t get any email personally so its my representative who forward me email. Portion of the letter

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).

Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue delays.

Confirming your permanent residence using the portal

In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.

In the portal there are two steps: step 1: declaring your presence in Canada is a requirement to become a permanent resident and step 2: submitting a photo and a Canadian address is a requirement to receive your permanent resident card.

You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf.

If you are a representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must forward this message to your client.

Next steps:

· As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants (if applicable). If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email and provide their valid email addresses.

· In your reply to this email, copy and paste the template below and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family (if applicable). If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate. IRCC requires this information in order for us to create a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document for you (and your family members if applicable) and to create an account for you to become permanent resident(s) through the portal

· Name as it appears in your passport:

· UCI:

· Email:(one for the whole family):

· Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):

· Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):

· Location where you last entered (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):

· Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):

· If you are not inside Canada

• When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
  • In which country are you currently located:
**********************************************************************************************************

Also should I use same email which I used for application submission (for which pr portal login already created by IRCC) or should I use some new email. Please guide me. Thank you
Its better to reply with the same email.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thank you for prompt response, issue is I didn't get email directly, its my representative who got email and he forwarded to me, should I email as cc on that email.
Got it, as your representative forward it to you, check the emails tag at the top, there should be official email address of IRCC as well.

samarshi

Apr 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi Everyone.. Can anyone please share if they have their Canadian born mentioned in their ecoPR under dependents .. for me I only have accompanying dependents not unaccompanied Canadian born! should I be contacting IRCC??

Reactions: A7666

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hi Everyone.. Can anyone please share if they have their Canadian born mentioned in their ecoPR under dependents .. for me I only have accompanying dependents not unaccompanied Canadian born! should I be contacting IRCC??
Why would your Canadian born be under dependent? They are a Canadian.

Reactions: samarshi

A7666

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
@KaiAT plz guide me we received Rfv letter yesterday..my husband is inland and dependents are outland.. dependents can submit their passports in vfs office before issueanc ecopr of primary applicant or they should have to wait for his ecopr..? Give me suggestion plz

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
@KaiAT plz guide me we received Rfv letter yesterday..my husband is inland and dependents are outland.. dependents can submit their passports in vfs office before issueanc ecopr of primary applicant or they should have to wait for his ecopr..? Give me suggestion plz
Hey, so chances are his PR Portal email will come by Monday. You should be ok to submit your passports to VFS as far as I know for COPR or else they wouldn't have emailed you.

Reactions: A7666

A7666

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
@KaiAT thanks for suggestion now we did book the appointment in vfs..tell me one thing normally which thing is come first portal 1email or Rfv letter...?