+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Jasimshafeek

Oct 24, 2017
For the form imm5662 supplementry travel information should I include the initial travel from india to canada that i took 3 years ago. Also what would be the “to date” . Since i have been in canada from then.

Mel2021

Mar 2, 2021
Toronto
How do you know they won't update the forms? I also wanna fill them out and have all the documents ready, but I'm afraid they might update the forms. Even if the forms look very identical, there might be slight changes that's not easy to catch...
At the bottom of each form, the version and the published date are written. It is a kind of clue to check it out. If it is the same, it is again good to check form fields just to be sure.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Another Chatty Lawyer livestream:

"CRAZY NEW UPDATE FROM IRCC - TR to PR PATHWAY CANADA 2021" - Shocked Face

With the complete lack of information from IRCC I've become a chatty lawyer junkie. Now I find his videos enjoyable (when he doesn't mention the course)

• Haha
Reactions: SatNight and Riri15

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Another Chatty Lawyer livestream:

"CRAZY NEW UPDATE FROM IRCC - TR to PR PATHWAY CANADA 2021" - Shocked Face

With the complete lack of information from IRCC I've become a chatty lawyer junkie. Now I find his videos enjoyable (when he doesn't mention the course)
what was message?

Didingding

May 4, 2021
Hi, I'm currently working in A company and I will prove that I'm working now for new pathway, but I wonder if I change my job during processing, does it seem like it would be a problem?

0newmember0

Nov 1, 2020
hi, can somebody help me in filling imm0008 form? In the highest level of education what shud i fill? I have done bachelors from back home and post graduate diploma in canada. Post graduate-no degree or masters or just bachelors?

Thanks

itsleito

Apr 29, 2021
Well guys, I'm going to list everything we have. Let's compare and see if we all have the same documents prepared:
Thanks for this Frisk. You are the best. There are so many of us lurking here with no information to add but we value your input a lot. It is very organized and straight to the point.

Quick question. For imm5609, did you mean the background/declaration form? Isn't that IMM5669?

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Well guys, I'm going to list everything we have. Let's compare and see if we all have the same documents prepared:
Hey Frisk, couple of questions:

1. What's IMM5609? Do you mean IMM5669, the Schedule A Background/ Declaration?
  2. For the forms that require a wet signature, are you dating them the 6th of May or the date you signed?
  3. For the form IMM5562 Supplemental Information, where did you sign? There is no space to sign.
  4. What do you mean by 'affidavit' for your national ID? Did you have to get a separate document signed and notarized?
  5. For the picture, does it matter if we get the stamp on the back? I got mine from Shoppers and it fits the guidelines except it doesn't have the details and stamp on the back. Instead, it has the photographer's details on a separate photo paper that's not passport-sized.
  6. Are you merging the documents like the school stuff and the employment stuff?
  7. Since you added extra sheets of the form for your travel history, are you explaining that in your LOE?

Predat0r

Apr 27, 2021
If we need to put extra information on any of these forms, should we use another one of the same forms or just a blank Word Document page? In some cases, there is not enough space in each box, so printing another copy of the same form would not help. I thought "a separate sheet of paper" means a blank Word doc...

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
hi, can somebody help me in filling imm0008 form? In the highest level of education what shud i fill? I have done bachelors from back home and post graduate diploma in canada. Post graduate-no degree or masters or just bachelors?

Thanks
Hey what to write for the category for .1 program under which you are applying ? Others

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
I hope that study permit holders with jobs are still eligible for the international graduate stream!!!!

rambag98

Jul 3, 2020
So basically all forms will be filled on the day in the portal, and tomorrow we will know what documents are needed.